2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each their own...I have a thing for shoes with a black upper and white midsole.

THIS
Always love black upper, white midsole, and black sole...always looks on point. Wish these had the black sole, would've been perfect. I'll still take them as is though.

Not feeling these at all especially the outsole, should've just been black imo.

Went to hoh to get my Celtic pair everyone been coming in all day thinking these came out and people who won raffles when they got there and saw them didn't want them when they released they weren't these.

Thank you for that insight :lol:

@DeadstockNYC: Black/ Gold 1's = Less availability than 88 3's & less than Royal 1's

#FYI

Thank you for that insight
laugh.gif

@DeadstockNYC: Black/ Gold 1's = Less availability than 88 3's & less than Royal 1's

#FYI
yeah thats what i was saying a few pages back and the hawks swarmed me like prey in the field....

Wow. So I live in LA.. And I think it was a smart decision for me to preorder to help my chances to get these shoes. 

I've been passing most of this year. Want these badly. 
mean.gif

I'm hearing that there's less pairs made ten the royals and the 88 cements.. I'm on the fence with these

I'm in LA too and I just heard last night that probably no NT around here is gonna get em. Super bummed

Nobody around me is gettin them unless they all bsing.. Closest is a house of hoops in cherry hill New Jersey

Now watch more people want them now that people keep talking about how limited they are.

Me, I'm cool if I don't get them, because I have a couple of other pairs of sneakers I'd rather have anyway. Not jumping through hoops for these.

To meny 8s this year to be worried bout these things
Now watch more people want them now that people keep talking about how limited they are.

Me, I'm cool if I don't get them, because I have a couple of other pairs of sneakers I'd rather have anyway. Not jumping through hoops for these.[/quot

Local HoH doing raffles :pimp: just called and got the info of course "not guaranteed we going to get them" but i know they will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom