2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these pre-orders work anyway? You pay them thru paypal in advance then seller gives u an invoice since they dont have the shoes yet? What if they dont send you the shoes? Are you still protected thru paypal?

How do these pre-orders work anyway? You pay them thru paypal in advance then seller gives u an invoice since they dont have the shoes yet? What if they dont send you the shoes? Are you still protected thru paypal?

Yes sir. They typically refund the same day if they weren't able to cop your pair

And even if they don't refund you, I believe you can file a claim through paypal but it has to be 45 days within the purchase date. Something like that

Niketown NYC tweeted earlier they will make an announcement this week... Looks like we getting them!

i wish the patent was just regular leather, but i think i'll still try and cop online, but i doubt ill be able to get anything

No info in the Bay Area yet...Checked FL Launch Locator and they only have East Coast stores showing up, which I highly doubt that's the case...Actually I HOPE that's not the case.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on stores in Roosevelt Field getting these, tried tweeting at and DM Nike twitter there no response. Will prob do a round of calls after work n class. 

To those who want these to be leather, you must not get the point of this retro. You should be ecstatic they're bringing back the rarest OG 1. These are perfect even w/ the sole change

I just checked the launch locator on foot locker's website and the only cities that show up are New York, Miami, and Chicago.... Could this be it? Damn....

The shoe is black- but it's patent and that's a deal breaker for many- doesn't 'wear' we'll- and c'mon- you honestly telling me black/royal blue leather is as outlandish as black patent and gold speckle sole??

I would love a pair- but refuse to get caught up in Pokemon game with the kids
Durability of the materials aside, the all black sneaker still looks better than a bright royal blue toe box and heel. Compare that to the minimal amount of gold found on this release. The royals are more outlandish that sense. As for the soles, the gold (translucent really) seems to hide better when worn as opposed to the solid royal blue pairs.

I agree with you on the hassles of getting the shoes. I wish they made Jordans to the point where they're available at any store at any given time. Just like the good ol' days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom