2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoH STL Galleria said to check back on tuesday or thursday.. They get everything so hopefully they get these 
nerd.gif

I might be in NY for this release... Smh i might be catching a flight over the weekend...now i really hope my pre-order comes thri

I'd love for these to be as available as the Celtic 1's, but I know that's wishful thinking.

Celtics are limited too.. They just don't have as much hype as these...
I know there limited, but I think all these 1's have different amount available. That or are distributed differently. Around my way the Celtics were available in more stores then the Knicks, and the Royals were even less available.

Feeling blessed because I went through CS with the pre-order, I'll have my pair sometime this week. I might as well just do this for all pick ups, it's much easier and less of a hassle. Ain't nobody got time for that bot/endless clicking at 8 AM BS. Hopefully everyone who wants them will get em, but obviously that's wishful thinking.

Will be in LA for this release. Hopefully this extra carry on bag i am bringing will contain a pair of these.

These will be snapped up by hype beast resellers- who will struggle to get rid of them.

Initial hype will die quickly- they do not have the longevity of a royal

Everyone hyping up and stressing because they missed royals

The reason why royals are classic- the c/way can be worn by anyone with anything

These are for unique tastes- only for the bold to rock

These would hit sales racks if not for qs bs

If only fools would learn- limited does not mean good!!

These will be snapped up by hype beast resellers- who will struggle to get rid of them.

Initial hype will die quickly- they do not have the longevity of a royal

Everyone hyping up and stressing because they missed royals

The reason why royals are classic- the c/way can be worn by anyone with anything

These are for unique tastes- only for the bold to rock

These would hit sales racks if not for qs bs

If only fools would learn- limited does not mean good!!

To each its own.

@jsanchez1230 from the tylaccess posted for $210??

@footsoldier where did u pre ordered from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom