2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://deadstocknj.bigcartel.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-black-patent-leather

One of the rarest pairs of Air Jordan I's of all time is making its return............... yeah ok
mean.gif
Reason i preordered from there was because first one was sold out haha

@loco - I ordered through eBay. I chose a seller with 100% feedback and also read some feedback comments. Saw about ten people who ordered Royals through him and all of them received their pair and had nothing but good things to say. Keepin my fingers crossed anyway.

@loco - I ordered through eBay. I chose a seller with 100% feedback and also read some feedback comments. Saw about ten people who ordered Royals through him and all of them received their pair and had nothing but good things to say. Keepin my fingers crossed anyway.

Cool my seller came thru for bunch of people as well another 100% feedback or really closed but was enough for me to pull the trigger.

Hopefully we all get em :smile:

I also preordered from where loco got his and had another preorder on eBay from a guy called "raritiesunlimited". Seemed legit because of 600 reviews with positive feedback. Labeled himself as "TRUSTED SELLER". I'll keep y'all updated on that if you want. Hopefully they can cop lol

I also preordered from where loco got his and had another preorder on eBay from a guy called "raritiesunlimited". Seemed legit because of 600 reviews with positive feedback. Labeled himself as "TRUSTED SELLER". I'll keep y'all updated on that if you want. Hopefully they can cop lol

How much u paid on that extra pair?

Same seller I went through, haha. I spoke with him via e-mail and he seemed like a real cool person. Very confident about his product coming through. Let me know when your pair comes through ill do the same. @loco- yea hopefully we all get em ha! We all went through the same seller :lol:

Last edited:
These will be snapped up by hype beast resellers- who will struggle to get rid of them.

Initial hype will die quickly- they do not have the longevity of a royal

Everyone hyping up and stressing because they missed royals

The reason why royals are classic- the c/way can be worn by anyone with anything

These are for unique tastes- only for the bold to rock

These would hit sales racks if not for qs bs

If only fools would learn- limited does not mean good!!
1.True, but limited availability will make these move fast.

2. Retros always have a peak point of interest before it slows down a bit, then goes up again and settles. Longevity? it was a F&F release in 1985. True MJ fans know it's a must have for the AJ1 model.

3. Maybe. I know I got them for the colorway alone.

4. The shoe is black too. It looks more formal than the royals.

5. See above.

6. The true history behind this colorway is enough to sell it. The QS label only makes it a pain for collector/fans to aquire.

7. That's your opinion. In my opinion this sneaker is dope...limited or not.

Last edited:
Same seller I went through, haha. I spoke with him via e-mail and he seemed like a real cool person. Very confident about his product coming through. Let me know when your pair comes through ill do the same. @loco- yea hopefully we all get em ha! We all went through the same seller :lol:
:rofl:

That's hilarious. Yeah bro how much did you pay to get your preorder from rarities?

@loco I think mine was 230 via paypal invoice. I should've offered lower IMO.

I hope our preorders don't flake. But then again, it's a back up for me

Last edited:
These will be snapped up by hype beast resellers- who will struggle to get rid of them.

Initial hype will die quickly- they do not have the longevity of a royal

Everyone hyping up and stressing because they missed royals

The reason why royals are classic- the c/way can be worn by anyone with anything

These are for unique tastes- only for the bold to rock

These would hit sales racks if not for qs bs

If only fools would learn- limited does not mean good!!
Why is there one of these in EVERY release where the majority of NT likes the shoe? I mean....I'm not trying to get personal but....are ya'll this pessimistic in your everyday life? Do you just like to take the fun out of anything? When you answer one of those "just your opinion" questions....is the glass ALWAYS half empty?! You didn't make ONE valid point that the everyday sneaker enthusiast, collector, kindergartner or entrepreneur doesn't already know. You ever looked at a shoe and said "damn I want those" and they be in the $160 range? Well guess what....you just got got too cuz they put that shoe out there for people like you and I that'll stand in line for hours to buy 'em.....goodnight....

2. Retros always have a peak point of interest before it slows down a bit, then goes up again and settles. Longevity? it was a F&F release in 1985. True MJ fans know it's a must have for the AJ1 model.

5. See above.

6. The true history behind this colorway is enough to sell it. The QS label only makes it a pain for collector/fans to aquire.

7. That's your p.o.v

Agreed with all of this. Reading the first couple pages of this thread really makes you appreciate this shoe more and learn something too. Read so many people saying "NO BLACK MIDSOLE?! NOT OG!" But that isn't the case.

Yeah, I know. For me it was the opposite because when those '03 pairs dropped I was saying "ahh man they ruined them with black midsoles!" Lol.

I aint go with the same seller... Hopefully mines comes thru like everyone else...

That's hilarious. Yeah bro how much did you pay to get your preorder from rarities?

230$ not bad cant find nothin lower than $275 now as days pass by... This is my backup plan still going to try to cop on RD even tho i might be in NY for the weekend

@loco lol I think he meant how I preordered from each of who you guys preordered from. Anyways good luck bro. It's crazy how preorder prices went up after the celtics RD. everything was so calm before

think I paid like, $240 or so. I paid for shipping but he states in the description that shipping is free, so, I don't know if ill be refunded on that or what. Anyway yeah I hope it all goes smooth. The people who bought pre-order royals through him sounded pleased in his feedback comments and from what I hear these are similar in scarcity so, we should be cool. I'm gonna try a raffle or something also if I hear about one in my area. Good luck bro

think I paid like, $240 or so. I paid for shipping but he states in the description that shipping is free, so, I don't know if ill be refunded on that or what. Anyway yeah I hope it all goes smooth. The people who bought pre-order royals through him sounded pleased in his feedback comments and from what I hear these are similar in scarcity so, we should be cool. I'm gonna try a raffle or something also if I hear about one in my area. Good luck bro
Thanks man you too. Yeah just hoping he doesn't pull a fast one and refund us and relist it lol

5. See above.

7. That's your opinion. In my opinion this
sneaker is dope...limited or not.

Don't get me wrong- I love the shoe and collect 1s in og c/ways.

Re longevity- I understand he history- i mean that most on here getting hype never knew of these previously- royals are classic and known by all- even pre kanye pics.

The shoe is black- but it's patent and that's a deal breaker for many- doesn't 'wear' we'll- and c'mon- you honestly telling me black/royal blue leather is as outlandish as black patent and gold speckle sole??

I would love a pair- but refuse to get caught up in Pokemon game with the kids

Why is there one of these in EVERY release where the majority of NT likes the shoe? I mean....I'm not trying to get personal but....are ya'll this pessimistic in your everyday life? Do you just like to take the fun out of anything? When you answer one of those "just your opinion" questions....is the glass ALWAYS half empty?! You didn't make ONE valid point that the everyday sneaker enthusiast, collector, kindergartner or entrepreneur doesn't already know. You ever looked at a shoe and said "damn I want those" and they be in the $160 range? Well guess what....you just got got too cuz they put that shoe out there for people like you and I that'll stand in line for hours to buy 'em.....goodnight....

Angry much??
Hopefully your nap has calmed you down lil man.
Far from being pessimistic- I'm quite the realist.

I would love these shoes as jordan 1s are my favourite shoe and have been since I saw them in 1985!!

I have never lined up for shoes (well maybe waited 20 minutes). I also have no problem paying for something I like.

I have an issue with Pokemon - gotta catch Em all - turds who think that because the Internet tells them it's cool then it must be.

I hope you didn't wet your bed x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom