2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
These patent leather one's look so fresh. I like the gold speckles on the bottom of the shoes. The whole shoes look smooth to the touch.

Most likely the local shops are getting these.
They won't know until Wednesday/Thursday.
I might have 3 or 4 spots in L.A. that might have them but I cant confirm yet. I'll try and put some news out when they find out (depending on how hard it will be to snag a pair haha)

Still having trouble believing the west coast will be left out of this release. Let's see what happens.

when has Nike done anything to favor or help anyone get a pair....

If westcoast does get them it will still be very little

the fact that they arnt even releasing online is even worse....

Everyone tweaking out...it is Monday.  More time...more information.  Plenty of NTers will cop pairs @ retail in the end.

Lol I'm just bustin your balls, congrats on your recent purchase
Lol ahh ok, thanks man
smile.gif

Would really appreciate the pics bro. 
Coming real soon fellas!

Yeah, i know what you're thinking. Nintendo?  Well, the system did debut in 1985 so I figure the background makes some sense with this shoe also released the same year 
happy.gif
  I figure it's better than those solid white backdrop pics we've been seeing.

Last edited:
I think I already gave up, doesn't look like there a way for me to get for retail. the fact limited amount of stores are getting these means people are going to camp days in advance....

If HOH does receive these the odds of getting one doesn't look good either. Oh well onto the next one.

Thanks fellas, glad you guys like the pics. I just wish I had better light  for the shots but the laundry room was the best place lol.

I have a feeling this is a marketing strategy where, they want to see what will happen when only one major city recieves the shoe.  bet they are testing to see how the market handles itself. Mark my words, the west coast will get the shoe on a restock later on in the month.

I have a feeling this is a marketing strategy where, they want to see what will happen when only one major city recieves the shoe.  bet they are testing to see how the market handles itself. Mark my words, the west coast will get the shoe on a restock later on in the month.
LOL restock on a QS?
Puh-lease.
This release is in Yeezy numbers most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom