2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope these will be more limited than the Royals so we'll all have to get them from resellers. 
pimp.gif
I hope that was sarcasm

I have a feeling this is a marketing strategy where, they want to see what will happen when only one major city recieves the shoe.  bet they are testing to see how the market handles itself. Mark my words, the west coast will get the shoe on a restock later on in the month.

There is a chance my fellow West Coast peeps. I called one of the HOHs out here in Vegas and they confirmed they are getting these shoes.

Last edited:
Damn was looking forward to these ain't gonna stress over them if I get them on release day I get em ill just try and get them down the road when the hype dies

I have a feeling this is a marketing strategy where, they want to see what will happen when only one major city recieves the shoe.  bet they are testing to see how the market handles itself. Mark my words, the west coast will get the shoe on a restock later on in the month.

They know what happens it a major city receives exclusives. They did that a few times before

They know what happens it a major city receives exclusives. They did that a few times before
Exactly! There's no reason to believe that JB will leave out the West Coast out of the equation (LA, SF, LV), but they will give very limited quantities to local boutiques.

^^ been calling Undefeated SF will stop by on thurs night to find out.

We have to get some pairs out here... Just talked to my boy in FL if pembroke HoH get them he ll scoop me a pair :pimp: they wont know until wed or thurs shippin days :smile:

Exactly! There's no reason to believe that JB will leave out the West Coast out of the equation (LA, SF, LV), but they will give very limited quantities to local boutiques.

for sure there will be some spots in West coast but unless its a raffle ur chances are pretty much very low... even if it is a raffle chances are still low. Probably better chance of getting attacked by a shark than getting a pair of these for retail.

also the market research is crap. west coast and east coast have different taste

example: foams sell way better on east coast.

Of course they will sell out either way if they are only releasing a few pairs to see market research.

I think Nike just doing this for fun... to laugh

Last edited:
I think some Niketowns in Major Cities that do get them will have to do an RSVP to avoid the craziness of campouts. ::wishful thinking :tongue:::

All this talk about west coast will know they r getting these in a later date sounds too familiar with the infamous late Chinese New Year shipment of the royals, which we all know, never happened. But still, finger crossed, hope this is not the case this time around.

Whoa looks like the dude at my local hoh was right at FTL only receiving around 1,500 pair nationwide

looks like theres no hope for So Cal Ppl =[ oh well if i dont get it then i dont get it no biggie lol save me some money

that means we are screwed :D
Not for me I think because I think I have better chance getting them FCFS. I remember when the bred 11s release last holiday my local store had people camped out 4 days in advance. ( they only let people camp over night but because of the holiday it was an exception). After taken care of everyone in line they still had lots left over and they also had a restock after that. And for the last og color way fire red 5s, I woke up afternoon and walked in and copped my size 9 and they still have 3 size 9 couple of size 10 and a few other sizes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom