2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days before rd and only 2 pairs have popped up on ebay? wtf? are these really that ridiculously limited?? :x

Last edited:
The sun don't shine foreva, but as long as its here then we might as well shine together, better now than never, business before pleasure.... Too easy!
"WHERE THE JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT, WHERE THE JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT, WHERE THE PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT!!!" - Busta would be saying.

Is there a rsvp for these on twitter or something? sorry i'm new to these ******ed/hype ways of copping now days

Two pre-orders so far if I strike out so be it...

Will be in NY airport by 8am on Saturday so will check those HoH later on that day but they all seems to be doing raffles and if they do FCFS im pretty sure line will be crazy lol

"WHERE THE JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT, WHERE THE JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT, WHERE THE PATENT LEATHER JORDAN'ZZ ZIZ AT!!!" - Busta would be saying.

LOL perfect.

An email this morning from Siva, in Spain, said Euro shops won't have this release. Which I'm sure we all assumed, but they confirmed what they know at least.

90 percent of people thought these dropped when they celtics did no one wanted these until they limited some bs I hope I can lock down my pair if not Owell I'm not on the hype train to pay stupid prices for these.

I meant same mom and pop shops for all the smart ***** sorry I know what big chains will carry them wouldn't even ask that question would just look on the located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom