2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
So earlier I posted that I have info on a mass spot that will be releasing these, and said I'd share the info w whoever PMs me. A couple NTers asked and I gave them info but ugh they didn't even respond w a thank you. I hate that man. Probably just some damn resellers. Regret giving out that info I mean how hard is it to shoot a pm that says thanks? Pigs

Shout to cleezie! My cab took a wrong turn and i made it to the spot just in time to see homie leave with 8 pairs in front of me smh. Good thing she kept some pairs from you ; I got the last pair, a size 10. The hype is REAL.

Last edited:
There's a mom and pop somewhere in Cali with these, find this dude NT!
You guys know the location feed is on this dude right? just looked it up it's in Fresno.

people like this don't want to share information but want to brag about it....smh.....

go hunt now fresno

I have about 0.0001% chance but hope dudes that do have a legit shot hit the motherload! And shout to dudes like Clezzie standin tall! REPPED

Shout out to all the people in here helping 
nthat.gif

Shout to cleezie! My cab took a wrong turn and i made it to the spot just in time to see homie leave with 8 pairs in front of me smh. Good thing she kept some pairs from you ; I got the last pair, a size 10. The hype is REAL.

Damn probably a lurker on this site grabbing 8 pairs. My friend was gonna go for me in the morning and get me a pair. Ridiculous how dudes just buy so many pairs like that. Messin it up for everybody else.

wtffff i hope it wasnt some 1 i pm'd man this gotta chill 8 pairs tho she only had 12 pairs

This thread was so slow i was sure i could snag a pair.. Then fucc head ronnie fieg had to post that pic. SMH 

Damn probably a lurker on this site grabbing 8 pairs. My friend was gonna go for me in the morning and get me a pair. Ridiculous how dudes just buy so many pairs like that. Messin it up for everybody else.
lol walking around with 8 pairs.... that's just plain utterly sad... that's when u know something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom