2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright i wana blow up the reseller's spot on who i gave the info to. for all the real Boston heads that know the spots in the area, BD is getting them sat. those of you not from boston/dont know what place im referring to, dont bother searching it and dont bother asking. goodluck Boston heads 
wink.gif

Last edited:
i got a few good leads ..missed out on the one clezzie had

but i got a few in diff areas.... nyc chitown miami nc and some other random spots around the country ....

Im from the heights, my cab ride, with the guy being lost, was 10 minutes... whoever he told was before i got my  pm around 7:40...

yall on my dm list if i come up on something limited n hard to get again...im not doin the dm thing again since a reseller snuck in
smh. s/o again to Clezzie. I came at him hard looking for a way to get them :lol:. Im like 45 min from Manhattan (worst borough for travel.. SI)

Thanks again for the tip. Resellers and lurkers need to bounce... quick :smh:

alright i wana blow up the reseller's spot on who i gave the info to. for all the real Boston heads that know the spots in the area, BDG is getting them sat. those of you not from boston/dont know what place im referring to, dont bother searching it and dont bother asking. goodluck Boston heads 
wink.gif
im not in boston but.... KEEP THAT INFO TO YOURSELF / PM THE BOSTON PEOPLE THAT POST ASKING FOR A SPOT IN OR AROUND BOSTON...

dont just volunteer info to resellers. this will be worse than royals if you do that. it already is worse with quanitites tho

Cali ppl are the thirstest. I did my hw and looked up so many stores that I can't even count, so if you did your hw, let's put our heads together and try to figure out where to get em. 2 is better than 1. PM me

wtffff i hope it wasnt some 1 i pm'd man this gotta chill 8 pairs tho she only had 12 pairs

Lets see a list of who got a PM from you with your info. Lurkers can't do anything with that lol. Call this fool out! Why did your lady let one guy get 8 of the 12 pairs is what I'm wondering....

Also, next time someone PMs you wanting info, you gotta check out their location (if not from that city, they're calling someone not in the thread to go get pairs for them and probably telling them this shoe is going for 3-4 times it's cost to give them incentive to go),check if they've been posting in here, how long they've been here and all of that. I only say that because you were obviously trying to help good NTers out. But a guy with 3 or 4 "nice shoe", "i like these", or a million question lperez type posts in this thread that just has an NT screen name is equivalent to a lurker to me and who you made it obvious that you were not trying to give an advantage to.

Shout out for helping these other guys and doing it the right way though, good to see that in here amidst the other garbage!

Lol that's what I started lookin at. Is that the Fresno area? Anyone around that area know of any mom n pops? They're selling early so probably a good chance they're lying to anyone calling about them too. Go in and threaten some lives, black n gold jawns or they're dead.

Here's a more detailed guess at where it could be near:
View media item 360864

I am from fresno. Ain't no mom and pop shops here.

Cali ppl are the thirstest. I did my hw and looked up so many stores that I can't even count, so if you did your hw, let's put our heads together and try to figure out where to get em. 2 is better than 1. PM me
People need to do hw to get a shoe?
I didn't know there was a sneaker university :lol:

JUST RECEIVED WORD ON A PLACE IN NYC AREA THAT WILL BE HOLDING A RAFFLE :DDD

guna ask some heads on here that i trust to help me out 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom