2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good. The people who are close enough for it to help don't believe it. LOL those of us not living there don't care.

You the homie. I woulda let you know. Lol. We go back since the Royals thread! :lol:

But yeah no shops in this town gettin em. No mom and pop shops either. So that dude said "i have a dude" aka they probably bought a FSR from one of those unauthorized shoe suppliers lol.

Dude from Fresno is trolling you guys. He prob got his pair from CitySole via shipping
roll.gif

Lets see a list of who got a PM from you with your info. Lurkers can't do anything with that lol. Call this fool out! Why did your lady let one guy get 8 of the 12 pairs is what I'm wondering....

Also, next time someone PMs you wanting info, you gotta check out their location (if not from that city, they're calling someone not in the thread to go get pairs for them and probably telling them this shoe is going for 3-4 times it's cost to give them incentive to go),check if they've been posting in here, how long they've been here and all of that. I only say that because you were obviously trying to help good NTers out. But a guy with 3 or 4 "nice shoe", "i like these", or a million question lperez type posts in this thread that just has an NT screen name is equivalent to a lurker to me and who you made it obvious that you were not trying to give an advantage to.

Shout out for helping these other guys and doing it the right way though, good to see that in here amidst the other garbage!
QFT. 

wtffff i hope it wasnt some 1 i pm'd man this gotta chill 8 pairs tho she only had 12 pairs

Lets see a list of who got a PM from you with your info. Lurkers can't do anything with that lol. Call this fool out! Why did your lady let one guy get 8 of the 12 pairs is what I'm wondering....

Also, next time someone PMs you wanting info, you gotta check out their location (if not from that city, they're calling someone not in the thread to go get pairs for them and probably telling them this shoe is going for 3-4 times it's cost to give them incentive to go),check if they've been posting in here, how long they've been here and all of that. I only say that because you were obviously trying to help good NTers out. But a guy with 3 or 4 "nice shoe", "i like these", or a million question lperez type posts in this thread that just has an NT screen name is equivalent to a lurker to me and who you made it obvious that you were not trying to give an advantage to.

Shout out for helping these other guys and doing it the right way though, good to see that in here amidst the other garbage!

I PMed him and dude gave me info, didn't go though but it was legit.

I also got the info from clezzie was hoping going in the morning when he said they had 12 pairs left and they were closing in half a hour

I pm'd him as well but Im in Queens. Was going to head there tomorrow in the morning but now have to keep looking for a spot since that spot sold out already

So wait. Someone helped someone else out.. and that person that got helped out took all the pairs? lol

I also got the info from clezzie was hoping going in the morning when he said they had 12 pairs left and they were closing in half a hour
:smh: sneakerheads everywhere or know someone wherever there's a release. Once again thanks to clezzie for helping others out. Save that spot for future releases. Don't tell people now.. They're just looking for an easy hook up for black toes and most likely to resell :smh:

anyone have info on any spots gettin em in jersey? i know my post count is low sorry i dont post all the time.. if you have valuable info please PM so lurkers dont peep

alright i wana blow up the reseller's spot on who i gave the info to. for all the real Boston heads that know the spots in the area, ABC is getting them sat. those of you not from boston/dont know what place im referring to, dont bother searching it and dont bother asking. goodluck Boston heads 
wink.gif
im not in boston but.... KEEP THAT INFO TO YOURSELF / PM THE BOSTON PEOPLE THAT POST ASKING FOR A SPOT IN OR AROUND BOSTON...

dont just volunteer info to resellers. this will be worse than royals if you do that. it already is worse with quanitites tho

Man, in not even from Boston and that was an obvious clue. Edited for you though.

Clezzie said he paid 220 for his pair and Reyes paid 250 for his once the lady saw they were going quick price went up guy who left with 8 pairs wondered what deal he got

clezzie looked out with the info  like 15 till 8 hit my boy who was in the area in bx...he wanted a 10 ..he said he got there...right b4 she closed...she was  like sold out....

He paid 2000 for the 8;the same $250 a pop she charged me. An nter hooked me up with a spot but that price is crazy; my boy cant pay that. We bout to turn it up at the bar tho, i got 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom