2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the production #'s? Or how many pairs NTNY or HOH 34th has?  They gave a ton of raffle tickets for HOH. 

My sister said not a lot of folks knew about the raffle in HoH downtown NY.... One of the workers had no idea what she was talkin bout go figure.

My sister said not a lot of folks knew about the raffle in HoH downtown NY.... One of the workers had no idea what she was talkin bout go figure.
What do you mean HoH downtown NY - as in 34th street aka Midtown?

Bit the bullet last night and paid 370 for an rsvp pair size 11..say what you want, but I love these, and 370 isn't to bad considering the availability of these.  Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

$370 
eek.gif

Bit the bullet last night and paid 370 for an rsvp pair size 11..say what you want, but I love these, and 370 isn't to bad considering the availability of these.  Good luck to everyone trying to cop.
U paid before even seeing the results of the FTL raffle

U

U got got slim

ftl, i must be the first or second winner, when i won the crown jewels hoh harlem called me at 10:50 am and i was second in line
Fam what in the world are you doing that you won lebrons and aj1's from HOH harlem?! Crazy luck

i really hope this whole mystery/hype/limited bullish is just a ruse and there's actually more than we think there is... especially for us cats down here in SE Asia. Damb. After this release I can rest. Trying to get my 1's right

My boy just told me there was a yeezy 2, and galaxy foam restock as well last night. Any truth to that?! Im calling BS

Fam what in the world are you doing that you won lebrons and aj1's from HOH harlem?! Crazy luck
dont know but im not going to complain lol. went there pretty late last night after and was practically last on the list

im actually thinking of buying sneaker shields for these... and i usually don't care for creasing. pair of PL Bape stas i have look like they're from a bolivian yayo factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom