2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanting to make sure..I know they restocked the corks 88s whiteout foams and sun foams and a couple other shoes but did they restock the yeezys and galaxy foams. Thank in advance

thanks for the info. Any stores other than NYC in the north east getting these fcfs????
I wouldnt know about stores outside of NYC, but alot of people have been helping others out with the connections they do have. check a few pages back 

nerd.gif

Lets see a list of who got a PM from you with your info. Lurkers can't do anything with that lol. Call this fool out! Why did your lady let one guy get 8 of the 12 pairs is what I'm wondering....

Also, next time someone PMs you wanting info, you gotta check out their location (if not from that city, they're calling someone not in the thread to go get pairs for them and probably telling them this shoe is going for 3-4 times it's cost to give them incentive to go),check if they've been posting in here, how long they've been here and all of that. I only say that because you were obviously trying to help good NTers out. But a guy with 3 or 4 "nice shoe", "i like these", or a million question lperez type posts in this thread that just has an NT screen name is equivalent to a lurker to me and who you made it obvious that you were not trying to give an advantage to.

Shout out for helping these other guys and doing it the right way though, good to see that in here amidst the other garbage!

i will def take heed to this...cause that was some wack ish yesterday...

Royal I's released, I bought the last pair in my entire city with no problem. It was a size 9.5. I purchased the shoe (well, had someone else purchase for me since I was out of town) around noon or so. I then traded it to a cat in Canada for my sz.12. For me, Royal's was almost effortless. These stupid patent leather's are driving me up the wall! How can my ENTIRE city not be getting them and I live in a major city?

I been out all morning doing foot work. One store just got their shipment in and they have no clue what's in the boxes. I'm going back at 12:30. Another store claims they're getting them in today's shipment (same place I got my Royal's from) but I am almost positive they're not. He showed me that they're on the list of releases but that doesn't mean jack at this point in time. Another store told me to check in later because they're still uncertain but I was texting the manager last night and he said they're not getting them. This is absolutely insane...

Almost feel like Nike uses that big restock to ease our pain with this ultra limited release.

My pair from the spot that got ransacked by the NT'er in front of my eyes, and the receipt showing I paid 250. I told them  

what happened, and they realized they can't just sell 8 pairs to heads... and BTW they aint f*ckin with that reseller anymore. Just thought you'd like to know lurker. Big homie C good looking out AGAIN!

Made 4 phone calls today. None of those stores are getting them. To my knowledge, Dayton, Ohio has these shoes no where. Not sure about Cinci and also not sure about mom n pop stores in Columbus. I know HOH Easton, Jimmy Jazz in the Dayton Mall, and both Deveroes locations n West Dayton are not getting these. This is all the info that I have. Anyone with some info for a fellow Ohio NTer? I mean, that would be cool. PM me.

View media item 361931

View media item 361932

My pair from the spot that got ransacked by the NT'er in front of my eyes, and the receipt showing I paid 250. I told them  
what happened, and they realized they can't just sell 8 pairs to heads... and BTW they aint f*ckin with that reseller anymore. Just thought you'd like to know lurker. Big homie C good looking out AGAIN!

bruh i would of been so heated i would of put hands on that reseller >:

Just called my local finish line to see what time they was opening and now they saying they not getting em. What tha hell bruh =/

Whoever said misery loves company...nailed it.

I'm cracking a beer and having a toast with like 85% of the people in this thread. I'm bout to start calling these whack in a moment...classic "i couldn't cop, so I'm just gonna hate" route...

You guys know what I'm talkin bout.

Just called my local finish line to see what time they was opening and now they saying they not getting em. What tha hell bruh =/

When you posted your FNL were getting these I found it hard to believe myself.........there was no way some random FNL was going to have them in stock.......

When you posted your FNL were getting these I found it hard to believe myself.........there was no way some random FNL was going to have them in stock.......
Yea guess I shouldn't be so surprised. Same thing happened at the same store for the 88's smh. Well at least I got a pair of both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom