2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of hate the 1's........

They're starting to get a little too hyped. I've always loved em but its crazy now with this OG branding. The Royals, the shadows and the Black/Red and I've gotten all my 1's. simplicity is underrated

I'm going to have to get these. I had the 03 black and gold patent leathers and wore the crap out of them. I loved those shoes, I just wish the shape and height had been more correct and higher. These have that down, but I'm not crazy about the soles on these. They'll suffice though.

I really hate patent on 1's. I wish they made these with nice buttery black leather. They would've been
smokin.gif
I couldn't agree more. Patent leather on a looks like waaaay to much patent leather.  Buttery or nothing. That's why I love these Las Vegas' I got on.

Pass on these.

View media item 311827
Photoshop of your photoshop. Repainting the midsole stitching white is a must imo. If I do buy, I might consider dying the bottom sole black as well.

Looks good as well. You could achieve that by dyeing the sole black with RIT colored dye.

As as for how i will be able to reverse the coloring on the tag, its easy. Ill dye the entire tag black and recolor the Nike Air with a gold paint pen/marker. I would try to do the back was well but recoloring all of the lettering would be a pain in the you know what.

I wonder if WCS will have these.

Ordered my Knicks from them and was fully satisfied.

Also, nice PS sthebeast.

The gold stitching on the midsole doesn't bother me personally.

Also watch how many people will call these the DMP/GMP 1s and will hype them up to the max

View media item 311827
Photoshop of your photoshop. Repainting the midsole stitching white is a must imo. If I do buy, I might consider dying the bottom sole black as well.

This is how they should have looked...

I want these but it may come down to the released day for me to commit... I wish they were more like these http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jor...1-i-retro-patent-leather-black-metallic-gold/  but they still are almost a go... ill wait and see how i feel in a month

I loved my 03' mids...Wore them until the Patent Leather cracked along my big toe on the right shoe...

Regardless of my disslike of the gold sole I may still cop a pair...The black / gold 1's are the ultimate grail Jordan shoe and since there is such little information known about them these may well have been a design idea at some point...

Considering at least one pair of the OG black midsole samples sold for $20K plus the rareness is no joke...

stitching white is a must but im ok with the sole because unless you are underneath the shoe the sparkles wont be seen lmao sparkles

I like..deff will be in for 1 pair. Really would have liked to see a black based NA tag w/the Gold tho

Last edited:
I know, I know, but they dont even have a plan yet, I will update as soon as i can.... For all I know they could be saving them for allstar 2014, idk yet and they dont either... But they have them sitting, im 100% sure...
What numbers are we talking here though? 100/1000/10000??
A drop of a couple of size runs vs a drop of a couple of thousand is a big difference

I had the 03's back in college... Creasing was BRUTAL

I think I still have the matching t shirt somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom