2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like no spots near me either. Oh well. Not gonna risk my life or health over a pair of shoes. Good luck to all who are camping and trying to cop. Stay safe.

Boston folks

“@Bdgastore: we never received any of the black/gold jordan 1s, therefore we will not be releasing them tomorrow ... no lines at the shop please.”

I was on the first 10..been waiting since release was confirmed..2 Pre orders fell thru, no on line release, no niketown s anywhere near me..paid 370 for guaranteed pair and ppl laugh at me...I'll be laughing when you have none and prices are at 600-800...

I was on the first 10..been waiting since release was confirmed..2 Pre orders fell thru, no on line release, no niketown s anywhere near me..paid 370 for guaranteed pair and ppl laugh at me...I'll be laughing when you have none and prices are at 600-800...
we'll be laughing when you get a package with a pack of socks and some cereal

As bad as I feel for all of use unable cop this sneaker (at retail) I feel just as bad for all the sneaker store employees who probably had to pick up the phone 100+ times a day and be asked the same question, "You guys getting the black/gold 1's saturday?".
roll.gif
. I've laid my search to rest.

I knew these would be ridiculously limited. You can tell how limited a shoe will be by the number of pairs that pop up on ebay before RD and how early they pop up. Royal blue 1s were nowhere to be found on ebay until 1 week before rd where a good amount could purchased. I've been monitoring all sizes and up until 3 days ago only 3 in-hand pairs could be found on ebay for these black/gold 1s. That right there was a red flag that these were EXTREMELY limited. ZERO size 9s could be found to purchase on ebay until TODAY 1 day before rd. That's fing crazy. There also ZERO reviews on youtube.

Black toes looking like they will be very limited as well.

Grape 5s will be a very easy cop. There was a huge amount of pairs as early as January on ebay.

Last edited:
Nobody's laughing at that price.. It's the fact that you spent that much, think you're guaranteed, and its just a preorder

Anyone in Brooklyn/nyc heading out to NBA store and wanna meet up and camp? Pm me cuz I'm about to go at like 3

Edit: or will there be no point in going?

Last edited:
Anyone in Brooklyn/nyc heading out to NBA store and wanna meet up and camp? Pm me cuz I'm about to go at like 3

Edit: or will there be no point in going?
A friend of a friend works at the NBA store on 5th and when she left work today at 1 PM there were already people lined up. She also said they have limited sizes....Not even limited PAIRS but LIMITED SIZES!!! If you decide to go and see more than 10-15 people lined up I suggest you just got home and not waste your time. Good Luck!!

A friend of a friend works at the NBA store on 5th and when she left work today at 1 PM there were already people lined up. She also said they have limited sizes....Not even limited PAIRS but LIMITED SIZES!!! If you decide to go and see more than 10-15 people lined up I suggest you just got home and not waste your time. Good Luck!!
limited sizes? now thats when you know the employees got the hook up. Theres probably an 8,8 1/2, 10, 11 1/2. 13, and 14 lol

I feel like JB explores real life economic regression models on use consumers with every release... They are trying to figure out how to maximize profit from a monopolistic stand point... Only a monopolistic firm (Nike) would hold back quantities supplied to maximize future profits... Hence what we are seeing with this release...

Yea I figured they only had about 1 or 2 "fsrs" and after the employees were done with them only about 15 pairs would remain.. I don't even think if I left now I'd get them since the people are probably holding spots :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom