2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
where's that info from?

If this number below is correct. And its already been established pairs are not available out West. Nor outside the US.

man i had to put in that call....had to holla thru my people ..my dude dewayne bowe (yeah from the chiefs) gets his jb **** early from them....his jb rep told him there might be 3k pair this weekend....he got 4 pair....told him need that 10.5 

thanks god for connections......crosses fingers ..his people was like they got the grapes bugs suns 8's and the blk toes

Last edited:
Where are they?! I mean 12 pairs here, 14 pairs there etc... From what we heard we far from 3000 pairs....
couldnt agree more. lets do quick math

-6 ftl/ hoh (maybe 1-2 FSR.. no more than 24 pairs at any of em - in fact 2 were just ftl's so i doubt they even had more than a fsr)
-1 fa a few people have them at 24 pairs (that seems like they have the most too - just 1 fa)
-1 NT (NYC) size 9-14 (nothing smaller than 9). I paid sneakerrsvp (they failed). I did it myself as soon as they tweeted it I was continually refreshing assuming it would come soon (sent 3 DM's -- no win)
-NBA Store (14 pairs was reported earlier)
-Small mom & pop shops (although most have fell through after believing they were getting them)... Ive searched twitter, nike talk, sole collector, google, bing, etc... more than not have been shocked at not receiving any pairs (bda boston was the latest to find out.
-Maybe JJ on 34 is doing fcfs (nobody knows for sure)
-Villa's only received kids sizes (only place I know of receiving gs sizes)
-ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ONLINE (I THINK THAT JB DID NOT WANT ONLINE AT ALL)
-Players playing in JB Classic received 1 pair each

Based on that.... theres at most a couple of hundred pairs. These are way more limited than Royals I think thats been established. And stores are receiving 1-2 FSR's or Less..... People with FSR on ebay im sure were stores that JB sent them too and they didnt want to play fair when resale is so high.

I'm about to go with a van to the nba store and rack up on beach chairs for the summer!
roll.gif
  Good plan!  Go get all the chairs, sell em out the back of the van for $15 and you'll make enough to buy these for resell....after 60 chairs!

3,000 probably counts the pairs the players/coaches and whoever else involved in the JB classic all got.  Just Dewayne Bowe got 4 pairs alone.  We saw that nobody Stalley with a pair and Bow Wow, I'm sure they got more than one too.  So most of the pairs are probably in the people's hands that didn't get them through a retail outlet and can actually afford the $900 resell price tag.  What a release JB 
laugh.gif
!

:rofl:   Good plan!  Go get all the chairs, sell em out the back of the van for $15 and you'll make enough to buy these for resell....after 60 chairs!

3,000 probably counts the pairs the players/coaches and whoever else involved in the JB classic all got.  Just Dewayne Bowe got 4 pairs alone.  We saw that nobody Stalley with a pair and Bow Wow, I'm sure they got more than one too.  So most of the pairs are probably in the people's hands that didn't get them through a retail outlet and can actually afford the $900 resell price tag.  What a release JB 
laugh.gif
!
yeah but after hearing that scott disick buys pairs from nt users ebay accounts.. i think stalley and bow wow probably just paid a local store or someone on ebay with pairs in hands early.

i dont think nike sends pairs out like that with most releases. with yeezys.. yes they did to pete wentz, jay-z, and a whole bunch of others. Maybe somewhere in the 1000-2000 range.. idk. wish someone with knowledge would shed light on this release.

PROBABLY NOT. LETS NOT SPREAD RUMORS. I DONT BELIEVE THAT. I REGRET QUOTING THAT POST TRAPPER.
laugh.gif

gives members false hope
3k pair dont mean to the general public......that was an estimate overall... those athletes and celebs get at least 2 pair...jb people...those who participated in the jordan events too... 

Everybody just wants these because they are limited. Not because they like the color way. People are looking to cop just to resell. I personally don't believe they are worth the effort. They are patent leather for Christs sake, ALL patent leather. Not my thing. Yeah I know, say I'm salty and all that stuff. These aren't worth the effort I put into the black/royals. Patent leather???? On a side note, I grabbed 88 3's and a pair of Phoenix foams for retail off the NDC restock. Happy camper.

Last edited:
Everybody just wants these because they are limited. Not because they like the color way. People are looking to cop just to resell. I personally don't believe they are worth the effort. They are patent leather for Christs sake, ALL patent leather. Not my thing.

They are a very nice colorway. It's just a shame they had to be this limited.

Much better colorway than the '03 black patents.

Everybody just wants these because they are limited. Not because they like the color way. People are looking to cop just to resell. I personally don't believe they are worth the effort. They are patent leather for Christs sake, ALL patent leather. Not my thing.
i wanted them from when the pics surfaced...i was one of the few in here the first few pages 

Bow Wow definitely gets his pairs straight from a rep/the brand.  He sits there on TV every day giving them free advertising to the key demographic and has every single possible release the last 24 months.  Pictures/videos of these guys in the shoes is about as close to as a commercial as most of the pairs get too.  I have to assume Stalley has a connect like that as well since he doesn't do anything to make money like that 
laugh.gif
.  Really though, we need ilovehiphop43 back on here to give us that inside scoop.

:smh:

Do me a favor, go to page 1, look at the 3rd comment.

I been wanting these from the get go.

You can't make a blanket statement like that my dude.

If there was a poll, my vibe from this thread would say that more people ACTUALLY like this c/w than dislike it.

Clearly you to reevaluate your comments before you make a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom