2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
limited sizes? now thats when you know the employees got the hook up. Theres probably an 8,8 1/2, 10, 11 1/2. 13, and 14 lol
yeah I mean for me personally at this stage of my life I'd rather pay the resale price than go out of my way and sleep on the sidewalk to MAYBE have the CHANCE to get my size....No thanks

Interesting....would be ecstatic if there was another release.
theres probably going to be some type of restock somewhere but i dont know about an actual rerelease. jmadidas would know about this, his info is solid

I've been prepping my angus for resale prices since the release info about these

I'll be getting them. Just hope the price drops to below $400 after tomorrow. Oh well.

I knew these would be ridiculously limited. You can tell how limited a shoe will be by the number of pairs that pop up on ebay before RD and how early they pop up. Royal blue 1s were nowhere to be found on ebay until 1 week before rd where a good amount could purchased. I've been monitoring all sizes and up until 3 days ago only 3 in-hand pairs could be found on ebay for these black/gold 1s. That right there was a red flag that these were EXTREMELY limited. ZERO size 9s could be found to purchase on ebay until TODAY 1 day before rd. That's fing crazy. There also ZERO reviews on youtube.

Black toes looking like they will be very limited as well.

Grape 5s will be a very easy cop. There was a huge amount of pairs as early as January on ebay.
250k + grape v's 

Yea I figured they only had about 1 or 2 "fsrs" and after the employees were done with them only about 15 pairs would remain.. I don't even think if I left now I'd get them since the people are probably holding spots
frown.gif
If you have time to kill you're not too far...just take a ride over and see what happens. I on the other hand live in Westchester and have a 12 hr work day ahead of me lol

I feel like JB explores real life economic regression models on use consumers with every release... They are trying to figure out how to maximize profit from a monopolistic stand point... Only a monopolistic firm (Nike) would hold back quantities supplied to maximize future profits... Hence what we are seeing with this release...

JB just made over a billion in revenues how much more could they maximize profit lol???

^ That would be stellar if they release these again.

I have a feeling tomorrow won't be the last time these are available for retail.

LOL I'm laughing at the $370 price tag just like I'll be laughing at any other price rage that much or more. If we were fine waiting for retail when there were $190 pre orders that people still received, a price WAY better than yours, then I doubt we will be the people that are buying the "800-900" dollar pairs. Some of us are fine missing 1 freakin release. Cool shoe and all, but nothing makes these worth $370 to me lol.

JB just made over a billion in revenues how much more could they maximize profit lol???
lots of ways. those price hikes that are happening alot more than they used to are just one way they do it. ppl complain about the increased prices but we know damn well most are happy to cop retros at retail. also they decrease quality, whihc brings in even more revenue for them. These are just basic ways they do it, they probably do even more thigs to increase revenue that we dont know about.

Yea I figured they only had about 1 or 2 "fsrs" and after the employees were done with them only about 15 pairs would remain.. I don't even think if I left now I'd get them since the people are probably holding spots :frown:

Go down there and start tossing chairs like the inkredible hulk lol

I think you may be misreading what they mean by "initial" - When I first read it I thought they used that term because its different from the original release (not identical -- ie initial)..

IMO these look better with the shiney patent and gum bottoms then the one they pictured. Maybe its just that picture but these 2013s are fire.

Need some goons to back me up! all my friends are either sleeping or refuse to go lol so I was trying to find someone to go with

PLUS lets be real Kicks on Fire doesnt know jackshhittt about an upcoming release of these after this weekend. Literally nobody (reputable or non-reputable) has mentioned

man i had to put in that call....had to holla thru my people ..my dude dewayne bowe (yeah from the chiefs) gets his jb **** early from them....his jb rep told him there might be 3k pair this weekend....he got 4 pair....told him need that 10.5 

thanks god for connections......crosses fingers ..his people was like they got the grapes bugs suns 8's and the blk toes

LOL JJ didn't put up this weeks new releases until 5 minutes after tonight.  They would have gotten people that gave up before that 5 minutes if they had put them up.

man i had to put in that call....had to holla thru my people ..my dude dewayne bowe (yeah from the chiefs) gets his jb **** early from them....his jb rep told him there might be 3k pair this weekend....he got 4 pair....told him need that 10.5 

thanks god for connections......crosses fingers ..his people was like they got the grapes bugs suns 8's and the blk toes

Last release with this few pairs...?

JJ's a NO NO...good luck to all that need these...getting my 8's next week. Never had them as a kid so I may stock up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom