2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they got the Knicks & Royals, then yeah they're likely to get em. Went to a small mall outside of Frisco and the guy said they were getting these, so I'm not even worried cuz LA gets a good amount.
O.O that's interesting. I just hope the local retailers around me are going to get it.

Wow! These look great in that picture. A lot of the twitter folk that said pass could be changing their minds now. HoH near me has already said they have pairs on the way, but wouldn't give me a number. I can imagine it has to be low if FTA's flagship store in NYC only received 24 pairs. I've only seen a reply from NTseattle about these, and they said they wouldn't have them. People that live in cities that had Royals at their NT are going to get lucky again I'm sure.
im more than likely going with who i got my royals thru ...cause like air thompson said its retail or bust....not paying a nickel more over retail....im slowing up grape 5's blk toes

I just made a bunch of phone calls to Footlockers, Champs and Finishlines in malls near me....only one store confirmed they're getting them and doing a raffle. There's no way these are in the same production numbers as the XI's and XIII's.  I just ended up buying the last sz11 on CitySole instead. Hope I can trade these later for a size 12.

Last edited:
QS release and Nike Air? 
laugh.gif

most of ya'll will prob strike out or be paying reseller's price on these.

just my thoughts

I got me 2 pairs on pre-order... that last pic sold me, plus the fact that EVERY place I ask in NYC is giving me the shrug on amounts or availabilty. The hype is real...

That pic up there though... Lets go!
Word, I saw that and literally one minute later, placed my order. It's funny cause people ( including myself ) are reacting to that phone pic way more than the officials. I think it brings the shoe to earth like, there it is! It exists. No make-up. Not so glorified, which makes it look better IMO.

yup my homegirl sent the pic ....she told me if 4 other employees hadnt claimed pairs she would facilitate she said no raffle though its fcfs lolol i told her good luck on that ...lol
FCFS?  Damn man they might as well make a footaction RSVP system
laugh.gif
. I can only laugh to hide my disdain

L.A. heads PM me, I got a spot that will get these FCFS but please dont blast it everywhere because they are 3 blocks away from me and I dont want any hassle. i'm going to give up on releasing info on NT if you eff me over.

Last edited:
L.A. heads PM me, I got a spot that will get these FCFS but please dont blast it everywhere because they are 3 blocks away from me and I dont want any hassle. i'm going to give up on releasing info on NT if you eff me over.
Check your PMs.

Don't do it bloodbath!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom