2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that AI gif damn folks be talking about practice in here hahaha. So glad this is an easy PASS for me. More power to those who like em but me personally naww I'm good, one more size 11 for everyone. (Only Jordan's I like patent on are 11s)

mn posted about this....yeah the hype machine is spinning now....

if the royals were 25k

these will be 10-15k tops world wide if even that

even though i hate stirring ish up these guys might be close to the truth..my boy at a spot here in LA thats getting these said it will be similar, if not less pairs than the royals. And my boy who i found out today is the manager at an official nike store (what a jerk never told me) said the same thing. he said they might get them but nike is scrambling around to see who "should" get pairs.

That's crazy if true but still very believable. It's no wonder my local mall might not receive any pairs (except that Hoh...maybe).

i actually like the white midsole compared to the all black of the previous model

White midsole >>>>>> Black midsole.... I wish the outsole was black tho like the OG or a real gumsole...

Last edited:
Just think a mere 10 years ago a person could walk into their local shoe store and buy a pair of Jordan 1 black patents far after release day (and on sale to boot). I don't remember retail but I i paid a little less, like 10% off

Lol...I still remember back in middle school on a Monday at least a couple people had these...within few weeks more and more started showing up..I bet no one in any middle school around my area will have these...times have changed.... a lot.

Last edited:
Back then, the wht/red-blk pairs were the most popular of the patent leather release. Those blk/gold pairs just sat until they hit $50 in my area. They wouldn't have been clearance racks had JB put white midsoles (imo).

15K worldwide????? 
mean.gif
. Hype train about to hit express...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom