2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
But let me share... This dump I'm currently taking is beyond amazing.

These shoes release Saturday (just to make this post directly related to the thread)

But let me share... This dump I'm currently taking is beyond amazing.

These shoes release Saturday (just to make this post directly related to the thread)

URL].

I want the shoes, and I will try to cop on RD. But paying 2x retail before release, to some guy who has no stock in hand is a bit ridiculous to me. Not knocking anyone, I understand the logic, I just wouldn't do it personally. For all I know, they got some temporary bank account using some identity they purchased from some cat behind wal mart. Good luck finding them.
I feel the same way

nah this thread is bad...real bad,,,,mike jackson bad....but anyone know anything for footaction 34th? i know ftl 34th got 40 pair :nerd:

I heard these only dropping in NY footlocker so how is everyone else suppose to cop for retail damn I need these new Orleans saints colors Man.....

Did anyone notice the Paypal account of the last preorder page? [email protected] not really a strong sign this person has been in "business" very long. I hope he comes though for whoever ordered from there.

It's a personal account, most business or people who do this for a living (read reliable people) have business accounts with the business name incorporated to the account. This looks like a person that just decided one day to sell shoes. Maybe since I deal more with professional people and less fly-by-night big cartel websites, that's just what I expect. But think about if you paid $230 and someone else pays $330 for the same size and he gets one pair, who do you think it will go to?

I like this shoe, a lot, but I wouldn't cop simply because it's not wearable. I mean that patent leather is gonna get creased SO quick overall its dope but I'd actually like to wear them.
tired.gif

Patent leather or anything else on a toe box will crease, that's part of wearing a shoe. Unless you walk around with shoe trees in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom