2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know theyre not getting them im just pretending theres hope for me here in L.A. I've already accepted the L so if i do end up copping now its just a bonus. Kind of like finding money in old jeans you havent worn in minute

Damn, looks like I'm missing out. It's a shame too I really liked these shoes, these were gonna see A LOT of feet time. Called Premiumgoods HTX Monday, they told me FCFS at 11am Saturday. Just got off the phone with them 2 hours ago and now they're saying New York only. The employee sounds like he has no idea what's going on with this release. Salt levels here are reaching a maximum, idk if my body can handle it. If any Houstonians know if a spot I can call up, let me know!

That's weird, I called them Monday as well and told me the same thing. They could be trying to keep this release employee/family/friends only :smh:

Well, I guess I might have to officially bow out. It hurts too, after seeing some of those pics posted. Maaaan these are fire. Oh well, always next time or next sneaker. Not going to give resellers any love.

Just want an honest answer whos waking up tomorrow at 4:50am westcoast time/ 7:50am eastcoast time to start checking online for some glimmer of hope? 

Just want an honest answer whos waking up tomorrow at 4:50am westcoast time/ 7:50am eastcoast time to start checking online for some glimmer of hope? 
Im with you. Has been my weekly routine for some time now even when I want to sleep in I manage to wake up at 430am 
mean.gif

A couple of days ago one of HOHs in Vegas had told me over the phone they were getting these. I stop by today and they told me they are no longer getting these. You East Coast peeps are lucky.

Houston is a bunch of bull. I think Premium Goods really did get them...

Monday they gave me a definite yes. FCFS.

Wednesday, this is how my 26 second convo went:

Me: Ya'll getting the black/gold Jordan 1's?
PG: Yeah, on RD. Not before.
Me: Saturday?
PG: Is that when they come out?
Me: ...yeah
PG: Call back Thursday or Friday to make sure we're getting 'em.
Me: *click

Seriously... You go from definitely having them to maybe/maybe not all within 26 seconds? Str8 bull!

I call back 2 hours later and get hit w/ the "New York only"

Then hearing about the HOH... We need to report these retailers, this is beyond unfair.

North Riverside said they have called everyone that won the raffle. My boy has some effed up jokes and had me thinking he got the call...NOPE! So it is a bust for me just like the Royals. Congrats to those that got em!

it sucks that these were so limited. this is the only shoe i wanted in the month of april and the only thing i wanted for my bday (which is *****) :smh: i said it before and ill say it again. the Blacktoes are going to be limited too probably but not nearly as much as these

oh well, at least i got Royals and Knicks :smokin

I hope they at least release the black ties online
Maybe NDC wouldn't but I'm sure the usual sites will. I don't think the black toes will be as hyped as these. I'd assume they'd prob produce around same number of pairs as they did Royals or Knicks........Yet again I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom