2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This confirms what I first believed. I will be steering clear of this clown. I'm just bummed because I had my hopes up. Lesson learned... Again.

happy.gif
 that sucks. maybe hell fulfill your order for the black toes
laugh.gif

No problem, fellas. Stay away from him and stick to bigger websites instead.

They'll learn you can't burn the same people who keep you in business. Just imagine how many more new customers he'd have for future releases had he kept his word?  He would make more from new sales than the quick money he'd make off these.

Last edited:
Definitely give these dudes on eBay bad feedback if this happened to you. That's the only way they'll ever be deterred from doing it over and over. Hopefully you already know this and are doing it. Congrats on the pair Trapper! Kind of hard to pay someone like that back for a favor I'm sure haha.

wow this is a hypebeast nightmare!!!! cmon man the more pics i see the more i think there whack and people paying 500+ wow again if this was a gr they would sit on shelves just like the black sole ones did, wake up if ur gonna shell out 5 bills atleast get some heat not this garbage.

we all know the real reason why these are going for so much. for the stupid nike air on the damn tongue. they should release a version with the jump man on it. id get those instead

wow this is a hypebeast nightmare!!!! cmon man the more pics i see the more i think there whack and people paying 500+ wow again if this was a gr they would sit on shelves just like the black sole ones did, wake up if ur gonna shell out 5 bills atleast get some heat not this garbage.

these are garbage? LOL

Have to be honest though, it's crazy how much hype there is about these now.

What can you expect with only 2000 pairs made. That only comes out to 200 pairs per size!!!! Only one Nike Store got em. In the entire Milky Way Galaxy.

We went from not limited to 15k to as limited as royals to 3k, and now 2k is being thrown around... NFL players are getting involved to help secure pairs... People offering 1k at footaction, and 500 at NT NYC.. Texas cats driving to the NBA store.. Its just beyond belief. These hitting 1k soon everywhere, watch

We went from not limited to 15k to as limited as royals to 3k, and now 2k is being thrown around... NFL players are getting involved to help secure pairs... People offering 1k at footaction, and 500 at NT NYC.. Texas cats driving to the NBA store.. Its just beyond belief. These hitting 1k soon everywhere, watch

nfl players? sheesh this went from bad to real bad to worse

Not going to lie, I was stressed about this release but I just accepted I won't have these in my hands or on my feet unless JB does a proper release and i'm now fine with that. I made my peace with it because I refuse to pay those ridiculous resale prices.

This sucks. I really wanted a pair of these and the NikeAir cement 3s and the Royals and I struck out on all three.

I know Im not the only one thats been waiting for JB to re-release some classic "Nike-Air" branded shoes. Its total bull **** that after 10 years when they finally do theyre only using it as a damn marketing tactic with zero appreciation for the older customers that helped them get where they are.

Not going to lie, I was stressed about this release but I just accepted I won't have these in my hands or on my feet unless JB does a proper release and i'm now fine with that. I made my peace with it because I refuse to pay those ridiculous resale prices.
This. Just gotta accept it and move on.

just got my pair from ftl! very nice. will post pics along with my two other AJ1's.

Well lets look at the bright side of all this:
#1: We know a Certain Site is %1000 legit, and might catapult to the forefront of the shoe game based on this release.
#2: NYC Nter's (and other cities should follow suit) are slowly in the process of forming an inner pm mindshare group ( let's try hard to keep the resellers away so we can avoid what happened on thursday night). This way We can all meet at a store, each get our 1 pair, pool the $ to lower the price, and we all leave happy( plus being that deep will curtail crime).
#3: Pre-orders from shady/unknown resellers are about to be wiped as a business plan after so many lost the little credability they built overnight.

While this won't destroy hype, it can help bring balance back to the game (if we choose to act on these 3 statements I posted).

these are garbage? LOL
big time garbage everyone in here is beasting cause here there limited!!! if they weren't the would sit for weeks! my personal opinion is garbage and that's my opinion but not one person has contested if they weren't limited they would be sitting.... patent leather what is this 2003??? haha 500+ not even for retail.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom