2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post in here so I'll make it memorable. 
pimp.gif

Pair 1 of 2, need a smaller size in this one since it's a 10.5 and I'm a 9.5/10: 

These look and feel like Originals. They have the Original style nylon tongues, and on top of all that, a gold NIKE AIR on the insoles.

All in all, a MUST HAVE. 

Had to UN-DS the pair to wear: 

Have a good one, y'all!

-Imran

Last edited:
This was a crazy turn out. Literally not a lot of people wanted this cw, I wonder what changed?

Right.

Came up on some '85 blk & white 1's from a older dude who barely wore em back in '85 for just $150. Easily fills in the void of the west coast being played on these :pimp:

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Pair 1 of 2, need a smaller size in this one since it's a 10.5 and I'm a 9.5/10: 

View media item 365504

These look and feel like Originals. They have the Original style nylon tongues, and on top of all that, a gold NIKE AIR on the insoles.
All in all, a MUST HAVE. 

View media item 365505

Have a good one, y'all!

-Imran

They look good! Jealous that my size is just chilling at your place! Lol

pimp.gif

All in all, a MUST HAVE. 

Have a good one, y'all!

-Imran
Wow those on feet!!! Straight fire!!!!!! I'm confused at the people in this thread that say these are garbage.
ohwell.gif

I need to stay out of this thread. My salt levels are at an all time high even though I acquired my grails already. :x :smh:

why get them if you ain't get your size? :smh:

Sorry, this is such a dumb question imo. If you have a chance to pretty much strike gold, why would you let it go? If he didn't buy them, some other reseller would have just picked them up. Congrats to that man for getting his, size or not.

MANNNNNNN those on feet pic are just
nthat.gif

Was fine before those.  Now, can't take it any more

Stores that officially released them. All raffle except NBA Store fcfs.

New York:
1) Nike NYC

2) Footaction 34th Street (less than 24 pairs)

3) Footlocker 34th Street
4) FTL/ HOH 34th Street (30 pairs rumored)
5) Footlocker Fulton Brooklyn
6) FTL/HOH 125th Street

7) Extra Butter (less than 10 pairs)

8)NBA Store (13 pairs)

Miami:
9) Footlocker

Chicago:
10) House of Hoops

--------------
Rumored but not released:
Villa's GS sizes (no word on any GS sizes anywhere).

----------------
Pre-order: City Sole only one to honor it.

-----------------
Official Online: 0 pairs released.
West of Chi: 0 pairs sold.

-----------------
2 celebrities wearing them (I believe)
JB Classic Players got a pair each it appeared.

----------------

10 stores. Extremely limited pairs in each. Handful of small sketchy stores with pairs for over retail.

I haven't been on here since I found out my connect couldn't get them salty as can be no stores in ohio even had them.

Last edited:
Releases like this kill me because its like sure you could wear them but getting another pair somewhere down the road looks impossible. I'm tempted to hit up a reseller now for another pair to stock (sounds greedy but if anyone wants they can sell stuff or haggle down a reseller desperate to sell)

because it only gets worse from here :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom