2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

must mean exposed by each other :lol:

Exactly!

My team is the Ducks but any true football fan know SEC is no joke

They beat up on each other week after week!

Imagine your favorite team playing Bama, LSU, Florida, SC, Georgia, Miss State all in one season then playing the sorry SEC teams like Auburn, Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, & Mizzou you bound to lose

Some of yall favorite teams wouldnt make it to week 7 without at least 3 Ls

I am curious which two???
I see three overrated teams losing today...UGA and FSU with all of the ESPN "greatest D ever" hype BS...and, LSU has not looked good against anyone but Washington and Idahothis year...
And...BTW...Florida is smoke and mirrors...they will be exposed...sooner than later...
Not going to say that Bama isn't the real deal, but the hype of Southern Football was out of control in the preseason this year and has been exposed...
JM

Only one ranked team left in the B1G

SEC being exposed by the SEC? oh :lol: back to Nike you go

Arkansas, Georgia and LSU...exposed for being vastly overrated...along with FSU who gets the same East Coast bias from the media that the SEC enjoys...

Arkansas is a moot point...they were EXPOSED against ULM...

Georgia...all we heard all season is how great their defense is...after the last two performances...EXPOSED...they are NOWHERE near as good as the media said they were...

LSU...EXPOSED...they struggled against Townsen State (however you spell it) and now they lay an egg against a Florida team that struggled against Bowling Green in the Swamp...if you think Florida deserves to be anywhere near the Top 5 you're opinion of college football is invalid...

Florida State losing to NC State...don't even get me started there...

Got an article for you...

http://www.thepostgame.com/commenta...sto-southern-secession-chuck-thompson-sec-bcs

And...a website that shows, with QUANTIFIABLE data the college football on the West Coast is underrated, year after year...

http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under

ENJOY!

JM

Florida state isnt in the SEC.

JM posts the same thing every year.

Its good for shock factor for the folks who havent read your rhetoric before.

Im glad you stopped with the Gonzaga has more NFL hall of famers than Florida schools. or do you have that ready for your next reply. well since Emmitt and Irvin are in now, you cant use that ...

same LSU team that got beat by a top 10 UF team STOMPED Washington.

Arkansas and auburn are horrible. and ULM is a lot better than People even know.

Georgia got rolled by a great defense. No shame there ...

just because the West coast football is underrated doesnt mean that SEC has been exposed... thats foolishness.

Florida state isnt in the SEC.

JM posts the same thing every year.

Its good for shock factor for the folks who havent read your rhetoric before.

Im glad you stopped with the Gonzaga has more NFL hall of famers than Florida schools. or do you have that ready for your next reply. well since Emmitt and Irvin are in now, you cant use that ...

same LSU team that got beat by a top 10 UF team STOMPED Washington.

Arkansas and auburn are horrible. and ULM is a lot better than People even know.

Georgia got rolled by a great defense. No shame there ...

just because the West coast football is underrated doesnt mean that SEC has been exposed... thats foolishness.

This isn't my battle but to jmadidas' credit, he did say "Southern Football" and whoever posted after him turned it into SEC, that only really applies to the inclusion of FSU.

I think it's pretty clear that SEC football is year in and year out one of, if not the, powerhouse conferences. At the same time, it can definitely be argued that certain SEC teams do get overrated partly because of the conference they're in. BUT, it's true they do beat up on each other which is bound to happen and early season rankings are completely arbitrary anyway. It's just a guess of who'll be better than the next team and necessary for building up those matchups in the first 6 weeks or so.

So many teams don't play anybody worth a damn in the first few weeks.

Side note: Mark Richt or Jimbo Fisher...who you got?

Yeah, I know..."Definitely not Dabo Swinney!"

Last edited:
You're posts are automatically invalid when you said FSU was in the SEC.
He didn't say that.
Originally Posted by jmadidas2001  

Arkansas, Georgia and LSU...exposed for being vastly overrated...along with FSU who gets the same East Coast bias from the media that the SEC enjoys...

Miami losing didn't make me upset but only scoring 3 was poor smh

Can't believe fsu took that L o_o...hell ucla too

Good to see FSU keeping tradition alive :pimp:

Nebraska fans- Your team played a great game tonight, the turnovers are definitely what killed you, not to mention Burkhead going out (he was having a GREAT game). I definitely was expecting a tighter and MUCH lower scoring game. I'm sure you guys will still be in contention for the conference title

Last edited:
I know schools like Ohio & UL-Monroe are getting a lot of press this year but La Tech is off the chain. Their game next week against A&M should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom