2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I tried to tell yall ALL last week that Georgia wouldn't win in Columbia.

Saturday night was special. Seeing all the 'Dawgs fans filing out in the third quarter was magic.

That first quarter was the best in the history of South Carolina football.

there ya go youngin, get it all out it'll all be over shortly
smBurping-Cloth.gif

I haven't heard any Georgia fan call this game a "gimmie", quit creating your own drama...and please don't brag on your defense when your team hasn't played anyone but Vandy and we all saw how they got cheated

SMH.

I tried telling yall that UGA, especially "Gurshall" and Murray would get worked by a legit defense. That Williams-Brice was a hostile environment and the 'Dawgs wouldn't be ready.

I thought about this thread and these comments while I screamed my head off at the 40 yard line Saturday night.

Idk why but I still think LSU beats South Carolina on Saturday.

To my knowledge, we've never won in Baton Rouge.

The SEC East will be decided in Gainesville the following weekend. THAT is South Carolina's biggest remaining game. We could lose the LSU game and still win the East (beat Alabama, then make the NCG with one loss).

I predicted us to go 11-1 in the regular season with a loss at LSU, a loss to Bama in the SEC title game, then whatever happens in the bowl game.

^ Haha he's scared of jinxing it.  Trying to downplay it so Cardo doesn't destroy him if they choke next week.

I'm going to need Souch Cackalacky to win in Baton Rouge so next week can be bananas barring a choke job by us in Nashville. The Ville will be insane and I will have to be there for that clash. This team keeps growing up week by week, so If we keep it close at half vs the roosters; they'll hopefully dominate in the 2nd half like they have all season.

When's the last time USC went into BR when they were CLEARLY the better team?

Did I say we were going to beat LSU? I'm telling you right. We are going to LOSE at LSU and win the East in Gainesville. We've never won in Baton Rouge, haven't played there much either though.

^ Haha he's scared of jinxing it.  Trying to downplay it so Cardo doesn't destroy him if they choke next week.

If we choke?

Bruh, we're a 4-point underdog at LSU. How would a loss be a choke job at a place we've never won at before? It would do us no good to beat LSU then lose to Florida (and consequently squander the East). And y'all some rookies about SEC football if you don't understand how tough it is to win on the road. NO game is easy away from home.

I hope the players realize that, other than going unbeaten in the regular season, the Florida game means a lot more than the LSU game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're nearly unbeatable at home.

On the road, we're a different animal (See Kentucky, Vandy, hell bowl games). Sputter on offense, play lackadaisical on defense, etc.

Did I say we were going to beat LSU? I'm telling you right. We are going to LOSE at LSU and win the East in Gainesville. We've never won in Baton Rouge, haven't played there much either though.

Calm yourself dog, I asked a question

Calm yourself dog, I asked a question

I still can't believe what a joke the ACC has become. It's seriously laughable. Road games have been the death of Florida State too. I thought we'd finally see an ACC team battle in the big one. Guess not. Clemson, in my opinion, is the ACC's best team. It's just the Tigers have no defense and when you don't have a defense, you lose games.

I say good for the Beavs and their season so far. Obviously, as a Duck fan, I don't care much for the team or fanbase, but I think Mike Riley is a good guy. More exposure to the league and state is always a good thing.

This Beavs team reminds me of some older Oregon teams. Not particularly loaded at any one position, maybe a couple of standout guys. But coached well and a good team based on the sum of all the parts.

Pac-12 doesn't look too bad this year. Crazy that we're already at mid-season!

I still can't believe what a joke the ACC has become. It's seriously laughable. Road games have been the death of Florida State too. I thought we'd finally see an ACC team battle in the big one. Guess not. Clemson, in my opinion, is the ACC's best team. It's just the Tigers have no defense and when you don't have a defense, you lose games.

And the question still hasn't been answered :lol:

Yes, ACC is dog ****.

Thought I'd share with the college football fans....Military family reunion during last Sat's South Carolina - Georgia game...Glad the family got to see the Gamecocks win too...

Last edited:
Charlie Weis did not practice seniors yesterday, saying he's preparing for the future.

This guy is such a bum. How is he a head coach? HOOOOWWWW??!?!

well the seniors are Garbage.

Might as well let the Youngsters practice and play.

Weis is definitely the beneficiary of being Tom Brady's OC.

Charlie Weis did not practice seniors yesterday, saying he's preparing for the future.
GOOD!!!!

i hated when Neu was the coach at UCLA he would play all the JR and SR and not give any of the fresmen PT when they where the better talent.

Last edited:

i ask myself this question everyday. So thankful Kansas took him away from us.

Gunna, how many games Dooley have to win to keep his job? Will 7-5 cut it?

He recruits well, and has a new staff on D

Al Golden says he's preparing for the future too. After what I've seen against K St and ND, I hope he meant he was updating his resume. :stoneface:

These kids only learning how to get beat, not how to play the way we expect. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom