2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

6-15 against ranked opponents that were ranked at the time the teams matched up since 2008. 2-16 against against ranked opponents that finished the season ranked.

Could be worse, Mack Brown is 0-8 against ranked opponents since 2010.

Cruel world out there.

foxsports already said **** it and went back to the old board:rofl:

The switch has seemingly been disastrous and not received too well by the users, at least on the Michigan board. It took a couple days before my subscription was carried over. I hope they don't go through with the switch.

Al Groh fired at GT.
laugh.gif
i mean that 3-4 defense has been bad since he got there. but paul johnson is to blame for all that mess
Al Golden says he's preparing for the future too. After what I've seen against K St and ND, I hope he meant he was updating his resume.
indifferent.gif

These kids only learning how to get beat, not how to play the way we expect.
mean.gif
is he in charge of the defense?

foxsports already said **** it and went back to the old board:rofl:
The switch has seemingly been disastrous and not received too well by the users, at least on the Michigan board. It took a couple days before my subscription was carried over. I hope they don't go through with the switch.
http://userstyles.org/styles/76101/foxsportsnext-improvements-v1-2

Some dude on the UNC site posted this.  It will make the forums look 10x better.  You can even customize the color scheme to your liking.

Yeah, there are plenty of scenarios.

The problem is that the one w/ a 100% guarantee of success (beating every team in the Atlantic) is now out the window.

Al Golden says he's preparing for the future too. After what I've seen against K St and ND, I hope he meant he was updating his resume. :stoneface:
These kids only learning how to get beat, not how to play the way we expect. :smh:

I understand the idea...but damn, as a senior, that's gotta suck. I just don't think that's how you get respect from young men.

Guy was never cut out to be a HC. I wish he would have stayed at ND...send them back to the stone age.

First Ohio St linebacker Sabino breaks his leg, then news that JT Barrett tears up his knee. Had they not dropped 60 on Nebraska I'd be feeling pretty bad right now.

What a season for the Razorbacks.

RT @SportsTalkwBo: Tyler Wilson was uninjured in a car accident today on 540, the Arkansas State Patrol has confirmed

Casey Pachall entering rehab:

RT @FollowtheFrogs: Pachall is enrolling in a drug/alcohol treatment facility.

Last edited:
Aaron Murray's **** week continues. He was pulled over for speeding in Gainesville today per Twitter.

And Florida won't have any trouble with Vandy this weekend. The 'Dores can't move the ball consistently enough, especially against the Gators' front seven. Florida easily covers and holds Vandy to 10-13 points.

Jared Shanker ‏@JShankerESPN
Just read 2014 Michigan commit Michael Ferns ran out of bounds on a rush at the 1 so his teammate, who lost his father that week, could score

Back
Top Bottom