2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

USC fans...salty because their team has been overrated the last 7 seasons.

That garbage team could never hang with any SEC team, except maybe Kentucky which my local high school could.

USC will lose to Notre Dame & Oregon, GUARANTEED.

Gnarles Barkley > Matt Barkley.

That garbage team could never hang with any SEC team, except maybe Kentucky which my local high school could.

I really don't know what you're talking about. USC owns the SEC when they play.

PAC 12 is one of the only conferences where any team can pretty much beat one another (most of the schools are that good). There's a huge gap in competition in the SEC from top to bottom.

Plus, SEC schools are still playing non-FBS schools well into week 4. Weak.

Last edited:
trojan fans 
indifferent.gif

Switch schedules with UF and y'all be lucky to be two games over .500

Hold up, y'all loss to the one ranked team played ... 
laugh.gif

:lol: Think I said it on twitter, that this start would bring out all the Gaytard fans that have been in hiding the past couple of years. All of a sudden Driskell is "god" :lol:

Not even going to go into all the other garbage you rambled about. I would place a money bet but I don't want to get paid in squirrel skin. So pass.

With the new format in 2014 I hope they take a serious look at equalizing the schedules. Has the SEC been the best conference the past 6-7 years? Yes, not disputing that, in the past decade they have put themselves in a great position to take advantage of the BCS format. Schedule tough OOC opponents sparingly (No real benefit, and detrimental if you lose), if you do schedule only one. Schedule as many home games as possible (Don't need to agree to a home and home with a "paycheck" school). Would definitely like to see more interconference match ups, and SEC teams on the road outside of the South.

USC fans are the funniest people on the planet...that trash team couldn't survive in the SEC.

:lol: I've lived in Florida my entire life, I've been a Gator fan since I could remember and also a Gator...pretty sure I've been in this thread since the start, which would be before our so far perfect 6-0 start.

Last edited:
trojan fans :stoneface:

Switch schedules with UF and y'all be lucky to be two games over .500

Hold up, y'all loss to the one ranked team played ... :lol:

Nobody is comparing and contrasting except you guys, getting all defensive and hostile. People are just calling a spade a spade and feelings got bent by the over zealous Gatard contingent.

Trade schedules, sure, don't know how UF's travel coordinator would handle 2 out of first 6 games being road games, one being cross-country.

Anyway South Carolina, @ Georgia and @FSU are not going to be easy. Georgia and FSU are very good teams, sometimes very good teams lose, I think both have a possibility of winning out and Florida is in the way. Playing LSU at home is a lot harder than playing them on the road.

USC fans are the funniest people on the planet...that trash team couldn't survive in the SEC.

:lol:, ******g new money.

Last edited:
Nobody is comparing and contrasting except you guys, getting all defensive and hostile. People are just calling a spade a spade and feelings got bent by the over zealous Gatard contingent.
Trade schedules, sure, don't know how UF's travel coordinator would handle 2 out of first 6 games being road games, one being cross-country.
Anyway South Carolina, @ Georgia and @FSU are not going to be easy. Georgia and FSU are very good teams, sometimes very good teams lose, I think both have a possibility of winning out and Florida is in the way. Playing LSU at home is a lot harder than playing them on the road.

South Carolina coming to The Swamp isn't something they want to do, especially after losing @ LSU.

Georgia game is not an away game, it's in Jacksonville as it is every single year and we are the home team also as stated before, OVERRATED and especially have no chance with Bennett being out for the season.

FSU is a DECENT team at best, National Title Pretenders...sorry but losing against NC State, home or away is unacceptable and you saw what happens when they're under pressure.

Last edited:
Dude, you are completely dismissing other teams, and yes other teams have holes. Same with the Gators.

Gators don't have the defense that South Carolina has, and South Carolina will be running on all cylinders after the loss they just took. Don't think that the Gators have the defense to stop Georgia's or FSU's offense. It's highly doubtful that Florida wins out. Florida is a DECENT team at best.

Not to mention, Florida doesn't have a legitimate QB.

I remember this other QB we had that wasn't "legitimate", here are his stats.

2× BCS National Championship (2007, 2009)
2× SEC Championship (2006, 2008)
2× First-team All-American (2007, 2008)
Second-team All-American (2009)
3× First-team All-SEC (2007, 2008, 2009)
AP Player of the Year (2007)
Davey O'Brien Award (2007)
2× Maxwell Award (2007, 2008)
Heisman Trophy (2007)
Quarterback of the Year (2007)
SEC Offensive Player of the Year (2008)
Manning Award (2008)
William V. Campbell Trophy (2009)

2006 season

SEC All-Freshman Team[171]
SEC Freshman of the Week[172]

2007 season
Tim Tebow in 2007

Walter Camp Foundation National Offensive Player of the Week
Southeastern Conference Offensive Player of the Week, three times
Davey O'Brien Award winner
Heisman Trophy winner
Maxwell Award winner
Walter Camp Award finalist
Sporting News Player of the Year
Harley Award winner
Quarterback of the Year
First-team Academic All-American
Manning Award finalist
Rivals.com National Offensive Player of the Year
Rivals.com SEC Offensive Player of the Year
First-team All-SEC (Associated Press, Coaches, Rivals.com
Associated Press SEC Offensive Player of the Year
Associated Press Player of the Year
First-team All-American by: Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America, Walter Camp Football Foundation, Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CBS Sports, College Football News, Rivals.com, and Scout.com
James E. Sullivan Award, awarded to the Nations top amateur athlete
Roy F. Kramer SEC Male Athlete of the Year. Third Florida Gator to win this award, Danny Wuerffel (won twice) and Ryan Lochte.
ESPY for Best Male College Athlete

2008 season

First-team All-America by College Football News.
Disney Spirit Award
ESPY for Best Male College Athlete
Heisman Trophy finalist
Manning Award winner
Maxwell Award winner
Southeastern Conference Offensive Player of the Week
2008 SEC Championship Game Most Valuable Player
First-team All-SEC (AP, Coaches, Rivals.com)
Southeastern Conference Offensive Player of the Year
Southeastern Conference Scholar-Athlete of the Year
Wuerffel Trophy winner

2009 season

William V. Campbell Trophy (formerly the Vincent dePaul Draddy Trophy, "The Academic Heisman") winner
Lowe's Senior CLASS Award
Heisman Trophy finalist
First-team All-SEC (AP,[196] Coaches, Rivals.com])
Second-team All-America (Walter Camp Foundation)
Southeastern Conference Offensive Player of the Year
Sugar Bowl Most Outstanding Player
Sports Illustrated College football Player of the Decade

Keep reaching.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
, ******g new money.
You just said last page that UF schedule was sprinkles on a cupcake. 

UF played at Texas AM and UT in it's first 3 games . Both games in which they won in HOSTILE environments.

Since you bums lost at Stanford, guess that makes at Stanford tougher than winning in Knoxville and College Station ?

Clk wouldn't trade his schedule with any SEC team . He already know what time it is over here . 

Other than one person, don't think any Gator fan is overlooking the chicken, pups, and sow. 1-5 against those three in the last 2 seasons. 

Jada, think fool was talking about Driskel 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom