2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Thomas Tyner decommits from the Ducks for now. Says he's gotta explore his options to make sure he goes where it's right for him.

Can't fault him...but Eugene is the right place. No question, he plays next year if he goes and plays for Chip.

Stil... :smh: Feels batman.

Thomas Tyner decommits from the Ducks for now. Says he's gotta explore his options to make sure he goes where it's right for him.
Can't fault him...but Eugene is the right place. No question, he plays next year if he goes and plays for Chip.

Crazy.

No question the Ducks are the right place

Stil...
mean.gif
Feels batman.
who is he taken PT from at RB?

also isnt kelly one of the coachs with the "if you commit to oregon you cant take vists" crap?

who is he taken PT from at RB?

also isnt kelly one of the coachs with the "if you commit to oregon you cant take vists" crap?

Chip does that, yes. Barner is gone after this year, leaving DAT (who I don't think is an every down guy), to-be-soph Bryon Marshall, and incoming freshman Dontre Wilson.

I can't imagine a scenario in which Tyner does not get touches.

I've kept up all season with Gatorzone sports and excerpts from post practice interviews in the swamp and the mood and sentiment remians the same with this Team as it did week 1. They continue to stay humble throughout the process and are not letting the latest BCS poll deter and distract them from their original objective this season which was to win the East. I frankly, believe that our current poll rankings are too high but purely relevant at the moment by default of other teams inability to win big games. Although they've played well enough to win the games they've won, we're still not of the ranks and likes of an Alabama nor Oregon offense. Florida football on campus is at an alarming buzz with electricity once again, but even before Tebow and Leak for that matter, we experienced this "National Title hope buzz" after winning Key games and weren't able to capitilize during the Grossman era.

All in all, I'm proud of the direction our team is heading thus far but still plenty of football left to play .......

Not as bad as when DAT decided on Oregon over USC. That one still hurts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DYING laughing from dude who posted Tebows lifetime achievement list a couple of pages back.

anywho, to whoever was asking if Oregon was on upset alert going into ASU, I don't really think so. The only win they have against a team with a winning record is wait for it........Northern Arizona. Not to say that I think Oregons schedule so far is outstanding but I'm just not worried about ASU. I think the @Cal is the one that scares me the most this season. It will be the week following our beatdown of USC :tongue:, and it precedes the Stanford game in which the Cardinal are surely going to be ranked a lot higher than they are now. Trap game written all over it

You on something if you think your fraud *** squad is going to get through BOTH those teams.

Try and stay above .500 this season.

Classic argument technique used by the feeble minded. You can't come up with a decent argument defending your team so you take a jab at my team, which is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Apologies. Alabama defensive end LaMichael Fanning had to write an apology after suplexing Mizzou running back Russell Hansbrough during the Tide's 42-10, ho-hum, another-day-another-blowout destruction of the Tigers in Columbia. This is not a copy of that letter, but it probably is.

Classic argument technique used by the feeble minded. You can't come up with a decent argument defending your team so you take a jab at my team, which is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

If you're going to say something about someones team, I hope your team is doing a lot better, which they aren't.

If you're going to say something about someones team, I hope your team is doing a lot better, which they aren't.

Terrible logic. My team is beyond the point, my team's performance doesn't invalidate my statement about your team. I stated that there was no way that Florida was going to beat Georgia AND South Carolina, you haven't shown any evidence disproving that.

Apologies. Alabama defensive end LaMichael Fanning had to write an apology after suplexing Mizzou running back Russell Hansbrough during the Tide's 42-10, ho-hum, another-day-another-blowout destruction of the Tigers in Columbia. This is not a copy of that letter, but it probably is.

Poorly written, but who needs to pass English 101 when you're destined for the NFL..hopefully.

USC fans...salty because their team has been overrated the last 7 seasons.

That garbage team could never hang with any SEC team, except maybe Kentucky which my local high school could.

USC will lose to Notre Dame & Oregon, GUARANTEED.

Gnarles Barkley > Matt Barkley.
Ok i was debating blocking your posts the past few weeks but figured you were a gassed passionate FL fan. now I know you're just autistic.

You better not disappear when UF finishes 8-4.

Stil...
mean.gif
Feels batman.
"...I really love the thought of living in California."

O rly?

Gareon Conley posting pics of him in an Oregon jersey. He still hasn't been offered by them but I would think if he visits they offer.

Poorly written, but who needs to pass English 101 when you're destined for the NFL..hopefully.

Yeah, he should've had a tutor proofread it first. :rolleyes
Because that letter is really real.

Still think Tyner ends up in Eugene, unless they get sanctioned, that's the only way I see him going elsewhere.

He is bigger though, so maybe he doesn't see Oregon as the route to the NFL, maybe he wants to play in a pro-offense. DAT is tearing it up in Eugene, but that's the end of the line unless he switches to the other side of the ball. It's what caused him to go to Oregon, SC kept telling him that the best chance for an NFL gig was playing opposite Nickell Robey. Who knows, maybe he can carve out a Darren Sproles like career.

Still think Tyner ends up in Eugene, unless they get sanctioned, that's the only way I see him going elsewhere.
He is bigger though, so maybe he doesn't see Oregon as the route to the NFL, maybe he wants to play in a pro-offense. DAT is tearing it up in Eugene, but that's the end of the line unless he switches to the other side of the ball. It's what caused him to go to Oregon, SC kept telling him that the best chance for an NFL gig was playing opposite Nickell Robey. Who knows, maybe he can carve out a Darren Sproles like career.

Blount and Stewart were big backs though and they're doing fine in the league. Stew was a 1st round pick and Blount probably could have been lower first-round but we all know what happened there.

I don't see DAT lasting in the NFL, but that's just me. Obviously I hope he does but he's a little guy...can't fight the truth there.

Back
Top Bottom