2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Brent actually did not want out of his current role and the new playoff games. This SEC thing was a make-good deal from ESPN which Brent accepted and he obviously should have no doubt

Last edited:
Brent actually did not want out of his current role and the new playoff games. This SEC thing was a make-good deal from ESPN which Brent accepted and he obviously should have no doubt

Oh aight. Its not a bad deal at all if your going to be demoted from the elite prime time games to go to doing the best conference

Chris fowler getting paid :pimp:

Last edited:

Oh aight. Its not a bad deal at all if your going to be demoted from the elite prime time games to go to doing the best conference

Chris fowler getting paid :pimp:
America can't wait for him to call that Vanderbilt/Kentucky game.

Good luck to Syracuse as well.

Hope direct tv pick up the sec network...fools still ain't budged to get the PAC 12 network :smh:

Espn has more pull so hopefully they hop on board

Had no idea announcers were getting paid like that...but football is the money maker for these networks

A lot of young ones...it'll be decades before they hit that legendary status lol...I do miss the old Thursday night football crew :frown:

Bring back Keith Jackson!

There's no more great announcers.
mean.gif
The GOAT.

I've always liked Nessler, though.

Last edited:
Ima kinda cool on Gus

I do think college football have a lot of solid announcers

Last edited:
the saturday night primetime game or the natty without "you are looking live" will take some getting used to.

always liked brent and herbie

think i would rather listen to reese than fowler... did fowler call games last year?

Last edited:
Folwer is cool....ima miss Brent gambling references...

Think he called that game when Ohio st scored that late TD and covered against northwestern last year or the year before...can't remember

Always easy to tell what side of the bet He was on

Was gonna bring this up. All I can think about when he does games what side he's on and who he might perv on next.

Did the same **** yesterday for the game he called. I don't blame the guy for the thoughts, but damn...

Back
Top Bottom