2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

man let my son Brent cook. y'all just mad cuz he's still got fluid hips and isn't afraid to flaunt it.

Since it's been such a slow news period, figured I'd post video of some NFTC highlights from last week that i was watching:

Sidenote: Newbz you stay the hell away from David Sills 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Since it's been such a slow news period, figured I'd post video of some NFTC highlights from last week that i was watching:

Sidenote: Newbz you stay the hell away from David Sills >:  

Ha... I have no clue who the staff wants at QB... They seem to have told a lot of recruits to make sure they want to be a Wolverine before they commit so that they dont get any more Campbell/Harris decommits

Ha... I have no clue who the staff wants at QB... They seem to have told a lot of recruits to make sure they want to be a Wolverine before they commit so that they dont get any more Campbell/Harris decommits

Sounds like they're open to dual threat guys. Brandon Wimbush and Travis Waller are 2 guys I hope they start pursuing.

Also sounds like 4* CB Garrett Taylor will be picking Michigan soon.

@ooIRON MANoo  

I heard Sark had them hitting in the last practice before Spring break. So much for being cautious I guess?

Also from SC writers regard Juju Smith:
As much as you hate to compare an incoming player to Marqise, the fact is that he is very similar to Marqise in the way he runs, the style, etc. As mentioned, JuJu is a little bigger while Marqise is a little more explosive but there are more similarities than differences.

When JuJu was at practice on Saturday he spent the whole time with the wide receivers.

Last edited:
@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
 @zs05wc

Josh Rosen took a "secret" unannounced visit to Michigan this weekend too? Why all the cloak and dagger? Maybe he's announcing for The Wolverines?

Let me give you his words:

I was honest and told him that I didn’t see myself picking Michigan. He told me I should still come up, no strings attached but said to just come up and check out the school for the experience and I have to, it was a lot better than I thought. I was actually hoping to get up there and not like it to reaffirm my decision but I really loved it there, Michigan is an incredible place.”

“I still have a good idea of what I’m doing but this trip does make me want to go home and re-***** my decision to make sure I’m doing the right thing,” Rosen said. “UCLA has been my top school but I could definitely see myself at Michigan pretty easily."

If UCLA wasn’t around, Michigan would be a great option for me but like I said, I’m going to sit down when I get home from Vegas and weigh all my options. I’m glad I took the visit and it was a very positive experience. I’m looking forward to making my decision this week so I can start doing some recruiting. I’ve already been doing that but now it will be more official since I’ll have committed to a school.”

No one he's been seen talking with has been linked with Michigan. They're all UCLA offers.

But it's cool man, maybe you're right and he's been masterminding this the entire way.

Last edited:
Yea, I didn't even pay any mind to the visit. I think Nussmeier convinced him to at least give it a shot but it was too late. Maybe if Nuss had more time but sounds like the kid made up his mind a long time ago. They have Alex Malzone right in their backyard, Idk why we're not showing more interest in him.

Was it Sills that I read an article on that said he was Manziel but taller?

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
 @zs05wc

Josh Rosen took a "secret" unannounced visit to Michigan this weekend too? Why all the cloak and dagger? Maybe he's announcing for The Wolverines?
Let me give you his words:
I was honest and told him that I didn’t see myself picking Michigan. He told me I should still come up, no strings attached but said to just come up and check out the school for the experience and I have to, it was a lot better than I thought. I was actually hoping to get up there and not like it to reaffirm my decision but I really loved it there, Michigan is an incredible place.”

“I still have a good idea of what I’m doing but this trip does make me want to go home and re-***** my decision to make sure I’m doing the right thing,” Rosen said. “UCLA has been my top school but I could definitely see myself at Michigan pretty easily."

If UCLA wasn’t around, Michigan would be a great option for me but like I said, I’m going to sit down when I get home from Vegas and weigh all my options. I’m glad I took the visit and it was a very positive experience. I’m looking forward to making my decision this week so I can start doing some recruiting. I’ve already been doing that but now it will be more official since I’ll have committed to a school.”
No one he's been seen talking with has been linked with Michigan. They're all UCLA offers.

But it's cool man, maybe you're right and he's been masterminding this the entire way.
I was asking a legitimately innocent question and all of you UCLA cats started feeling some type of way and jumped on me 
laugh.gif

I wasn't even trying to be slick.  Was legitimately asking why boards kept calling it a secret visit, then googled who was at Mich this weekend and saw David Sills and others but no mention of the #1 QB so I asked. Relax.

@10508 Cardo Jr Ln  Your RL gear ship? I hear they're canceling orders.  Mine's still just sitting there 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lol. You say you want Rosen to end up at UCLA and then you ask about a 'cloak and dagger' and then suggest he's committing to Michigan. How about when you were wondering if he was giving Stanford time to put together an offer for him?

Seems you're the one feeling conflicted about where Rosen lands :lol:

Lol. You say you want Rosen to end up at UCLA and then you ask about a 'cloak and dagger' and then suggest he's committing to Michigan. How about when you were wondering if he was giving Stanford time to put together an offer for him?

Seems you're the one feeling conflicted about where Rosen lands
laugh.gif
some+type+of+way.jpg

All i asked was a question. I don't care where he goes.  Would be cool if he ended up at UCLA for rivalry purposes.  Would also be hilarious if he spurned you.

Last edited:
So Percy Harvin 2.0 aka Andre Debose was granted a 6th year by the NCAA and then threw somebody through a window?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom