2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

That's what I figured since he's 210 as a rising soph. :x He'll be in Coral Gables for sure.

I just need to have Vinny Jr, Moss Jr, Wayne Jr, Sapp Jr, Lewis Jr, Reed Jr, Winslow Jr Jr, Portis Jr, Edge Jr, McKinnie Jr, Dorsey Jr, Vilma Jr, Barrow Jr, and Maryland Jr all pull thru together and we'll be on our way.

Look, you're just supposed to go along with the joke, ok? I know Lewis is there, but I'm not tryin to explain all that in my story tellin.

Slack, let me have it. :lol:

Look, you're just supposed to go along with the joke, ok? I know Lewis is there, but I'm not tryin to explain all that in my story tellin.

Slack, let me have it. :lol:

13793977591068680715.GIF

Yo CP how are Dorsett and Duke's recoveries coming along?

No idea honestly. Dorsett was injured early enough, he shouldn't be a worry at all. (Least I hope not)

Duke, from what I have heard, has really only been mentoring to this point. No clue where he's at physically yet.

Dorsetts been back participating in everything. Duke and yearby are doing some light non contact stuff

I just need to have Vinny Jr, Moss Jr, Wayne Jr, Sapp Jr, Lewis Jr, Reed Jr, Winslow Jr Jr, Portis Jr, Edge Jr, McKinnie Jr, Dorsey Jr, Vilma Jr, Barrow Jr, and Maryland Jr all pull thru together and we'll be on our way.
Damn, gonna take all that to win the ACC? 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's with these letters these guys send
mean.gif

#DumbDawgs
The recruits love them, some even changed them to their twitter avatars. Keep reaching tho, one day you'll grasp this here college football thing.

Vols telling recruits Nike gonna make them the Oregon of the South 
mean.gif

Damn, gonna take all that to win the ACC? :x
The recruits love them, some even changed them to their twitter avatars. Keep reaching tho, one day you'll grasp this here college football thing.

Vols telling recruits Nike gonna make them the Oregon of the South :smh:

Okay, boss.

Really tho, I'm not sure how this is any different than what Oregon did years ago with their comics and was told to stop doing. At least they were well put together and not the doodles of a 14-year old.

Damn, gonna take all that to win the ACC? 
sick.gif

Vols telling recruits Nike gonna make them the Oregon of the South 
mean.gif

Okay, boss.

Really tho, I'm not sure how this is any different than what Oregon did years ago with their comics and was told to stop doing. At least they were well put together and not the doodles of a 14-year old.
Those are nice, but had we went that route, we'd be cited for a violation...
nerd.gif
It's a NCAA violation if they send anything that isn't hand-written... so who's gonna pay for Aaron McGruder to draw up a comic for each recruit we send mail to..??

Last year everyone got puzzles, this year everybody gets a personal drawing 
smokin.gif

BkPHB3ECcAEeUsP.png

Coach needs to put a can of swag in his message tho

M3gRAwCa.jpeg

5* S Rashad Roundtree

Tree  ‏@Rashad_Tr33    Mar 31

Best mail yet ! Really makes an impact! #Dawgs #UGA pic.twitter.com/j3JwnyRBwa

Recruiting is just getting weirder and weirder

Still, the NC State recruit letter > *

"WHAT UP BIG TIME ?!?!"

"YOU = BALLER"