2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

The CFB gods obviously do not like changes to the USC uni's & equipment setup. I wouldn't be to quick to go back to tampering w/ it

UGA needs to make that big ***** collar piping red instead of black.. And so on and so for the rest of their jerseys.. Basically match the collar to the main collar of the jersey..

Everything else is cool

Other tribes or the Seminoles? Because years ago while I was in 100% white run institutions should take indigenous and racist names/portrayals off their schools (when ole miss and Illinois and a few other places got banged up) I remember the Seminole tribe being vocal about how they wanted FSU to keep the nickname because their portrayal has been respectful and partially guided by their tribes wishes and leaders.

It put me and a lot of people in our places.
There is not one Seminole Tribe.  IIRC there are 4, and the Seminole Tribe of Oklahoma has came out against it 

FSU currently has a relationship with one, The Seminole Tribe of Florida.

A lot of Natives for a while have not been OK with the tomahawk chomp, the warchant, or the idiots who go to these game who dress and try to act "indian".

USC needs to break out the red chrome
No
The cardinal/gold socks and cleats was a disaster (even though they looked great.)  But aint nothing wrong with some shiny red metal domes.

new-usc-helmets_original.png

Last edited:
speaking of, every spring I think to myself "man.. the all white practice unis with the red and gold stripes don't look too bad. if they weren't identical to stanford it'd be a good look."

Last edited:
Winston practicing or solely focused on baseball right now?

Last edited:
"I hope this serves as a lesson to All-Americans. Whoops. I mean, all Americans" - FSU

Comment from the article

Everybody wanna be a dawg 
laugh.gif
 all on national TV wit it 
smokin.gif

BkU9DpmIEAAOWU2.jpg

BkU95z7IUAASPef.jpg:thumb

BkVA1EcIUAAzAk_.jpg:thumb

smokin.gif
 D.o.T.

Hopefully Preston Williams is somewhere like, "I want a painting...
frown.gif
" but UT would trump it with a painting of him and his fiance getting married in the middle of Neyland rockin Vol gear

Back
Top Bottom