2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Chad Morris is Not in play. dont worry you still gotta deal with that offense.

No one who hasn't been a Head coach at either the BCS or NFL level will be considered.

Jon Gruden is Definitely feeling out the situation LOL ESPN dropping that tweet. that didnt come from Gruden

Dave Hart has turned the BOT on Jimmy Cheek and the Football program will be given power back that Fulmer had years ago.

Vols will be getting money that they havent been getting in years.

BOT realize the money has to be re funneled into the football program.

Vols are operating at a 1.9M dollar reserve. SEC teams operate at a 50-100M dollar reserve.
sick.gif
mean.gif

yes, and that does NOT even include Booster donations. thats all revenue turned over from the football programs -> Chancellors then -> back to football program

Last edited:
I'd love to hear why either coach would consider Arkansas.
Not referring to those coaches but:

-Ton of $$.
- AD just got an extension and raise.
- Great support.
- Facilities upgrades in progress

Very good position to be in for the Arkansas AD. Once again, he has been given the green to pony up what it took since April.

Money and success already in the NFL. One would be trading San Francisco for Arkansas, the other NYC for Arkansas. Not buying that one bit, they are having success at the highest level. It's a major reach.

Just playing with scenarios, the possibility of Bama vs. LSU in the title game is very very likely :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Money and success already in the NFL. One would be trading San Francisco for Arkansas, the other NYC for Arkansas. Not buying that one bit, they are having success at the highest level. It's a major reach.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't heard those names from anybody associated with or within the AD, so I wouldn't imagine them coming. I just gave some positives with the job.

i know its fake but could you imagine tom coughlin trying to recruit players this is a man who has zero patience with young guys

just go around the SEC message boards and see the names SOME of these fools are throwing out for all the job openings
laugh.gif
  they all over the place

jay isnt tenn recurting budget the largest in the nation?

isnt tenn recurting budget the largest in the nation?

yes, but they dont have a reserve...

recruiting isnt the problem, its getting the moneys reallocated back to the football program

Last edited:
Or just beat FSU and have ND lose, that's more plausible. Driskel is going to have to suit up though for us to have any chance in Tally.

UF's CPU ranking will be no. 1 if they somehow upset FSU this weekend, even if Oregon gets to 2 in the polls they won't be high enough in the CPUs to pass us which is what I was saying last night. ND losing could result in a all SEC title game.

Back
Top Bottom