2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Collins was at the Canes bball game with Duke last night?
nerd.gif

I don't even know who Collins is, nor do I care.
laugh.gif
Just keep Duke healthy and on the roster for 3 more years, please.
#1 RB in the nation (by 247 sports). Just de-committed not too long ago.

Last edited:
Collins was at the Canes bball game with Duke last night? :nerd:

I don't even know who Collins is, nor do I care. :lol: Just keep Duke healthy and on the roster for 3 more years, please.
#1 RB in the nation (by 247 sports). Just de-committed not too long ago.

I saw he decommited, I keep notes on various names I hear of and just recently updated that he had backed out, but ESPN has him at like 145 or some **** (so I didn't think of it as too much of a big deal), why such a big difference with 247?

USC interviewing Tedford for OC? Dan Patrick just said that.

Also said SC is tellin Lane to go after 25 scholly's, they goin back the NCAA for McNair stuff. DP show.....
yup and yup.

6601708.jpg

the tedford rumors have been out there since the day he was fired.  move might be a no brainer for both parties.

I saw he decommited, I keep notes on various names I hear of and just recently updated that he had backed out, but ESPN has him at like 145 or some **** (so I didn't think of it as too much of a big deal), why such a big difference with 247?
No idea.

That Stacy Coley commit was not true as well. He's close to finalizing his officials, though.

Tajh Boyd filled out the paperwork for the Draft :frown:
Hopefully he decides to come back

As weak/questionable as the 1st round QB prospects are looking for the '13 Draft, this is a VERY smart move by Boyd. Only issue that I forsee is how he measures. Not a chance in hell he's 6'1".

I'm sure he's gonna try to ride the Russell Wilson ****** QB wave.

Don't think (though I have really no idea) that he is really thinking about declaring. Might just be trying to get NFL feedback and see what his grade is

Last edited:
Tajh Boyd filled out the paperwork for the Draft :frown:
Hopefully he decides to come back

As weak/questionable as the 1st round QB prospects are looking for the '13 Draft, this is a VERY smart move by Boyd. Only issue that I forsee is how he measures. Not a chance in hell he's 6'1".

I'm sure he's gonna try to ride the Russell Wilson ****** QB wave.

Don't think (though I have really no idea) that he is really thinking about declaring. Might just be trying to get NFL feedback and see what his grade is

Never thought about it, but i guess he is around 6 ft tall or so. Im bout 5'10-5'11 and he was taller than me.

I think he has some things to work on before going to the nfl, so hopefully he is just tryna get some feedback like yall said.

Purdue offered Butch Jones.

Hope he doesn't leave. We need a coach to stay and build tenure. I'm something can be hammered out soon to improve Nippert.

and he would take that job why?

Well he'd be going to a big conference that wont take too many hits if any at all in the conference realignment. More money. Bigger budget I believe. Plus that stuff helps with recruiting.

I'm really just tired of the 3 and out coaches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom