2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So glad Ohio St stole Roby from Vandy. He is the absolute truth, and I cant wait till he's 100 so they can have him back there fielding punts too. Best player on the defense not named Simon/Hankins. Lb'ers going to suspect as hell though this year.

Last edited:
Sean Porter is going to Destroy the Gators Offensive front.

Teddy Ballgame has improved so much. I haz the wow face

Last edited:
I'm more confident than I was before seeing Florida play yesterday. But I still don't think we'll win.

laugh.gif
On point. Didn't Terps fans initially credit O'Brien for swinging Diggs to Maryland? Should have came to Columbus Gainesville, buddy.
FIFY
Teddy Bridgewater
pimp.gif
Would trade him for Driskell. 

One game isn't going to make-or-break my view on OU. Their lack of WR depth and O-line concern is well-documented, but I'm not betting against Stoops and Landry in the regular season. Stills and Metoyer should be enough to get the job done. We all know Bob disappears in big games, but this is the regular season we're discussing. Blake Bell is another weapon, in the red-zone and running the football. I like Whaley's game.
I'm not a top-7 believer in WVU just yet. Texas is relatively weak in comparison to usual Longhorn standards. Once (if) they get past K-State on the 22nd, ND is the next stepping stone I'm worried about. Besides that, OU is my Big 12 Champion.
I believe in FSU cracking the top-5 potentially if everything rolls their way, also Buckeyes very possibly breaking the top-10 by season's end.
Clemson at #4? Care to explain. Gritty win against Auburn, sure. Ellington looked strong. I see them dropping two out of three at Tally and 10/20 (Va. Tech) or 11/24 (South Carolina). Probably the latter.

big OU fan here. WR depth and o-line won't be a problem, it is the lack of trust Landry has in his WRs, he needs to throw the ball instead of hesitating, let these players make plays - they are playmakers. last year he had broyles to throw the ball bc he knew broyles would be there and make the plays -- last night i saw some of this with Landry and Stills but none of the other WRs. We also are starting new TEs as well.

The O-line lost 2 starters in one week, the team has had less than a week to practice together they will need a few weeks to adjust.

The D-Line was without 3 of our top 5 DTs so that problem will be resolved.

Otherwise our defense looked very good and the offense will be right around the corner. Whaley played in his first game since his injury and will get back to his form.

This game showed a lot for the team to work on. Better in the first game than mid season. It will be fixed. Stoops knows the deal.

Boomer Sooner.

Last edited:
:lol: He's still so terrible. He did work in a similar offense in high school, but he just looks awful right now.

5 on Deck:
Oklahoma, Ohio, Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia
You leave off a "Tech" there?

If not, I think UVa is a good sleeper pick coming out of the Coastal. I'm obviously a homer though. London is doing work on the recruiting front. Guys want to play for him, unlike that ******* Groh. Everyone here is bickering today about Rocco vs Sims. Rocco did a nice job last year, but I don't know how long he can hold Sims off.

He started slow but its been the receivers since halfway through the first.

No the hell it hasnt been his WRs.

Garret Gilbert is Sorry as ****.

he has played like Garbage from the opening kick off.

edit,

did u blame SMU's WRs without actually seeing the game then ask what channel the game is on? :lol:

Last edited:
No the hell it hasnt been his WRs.
Garret Gilbert is Sorry as ****.
he has played like Garbage from the opening kick off.
edit,
did u blame SMU's WRs without actually seeing the game then ask what channel the game is on? :lol:

Im 4 rows from the field

early was some really bad calls against SMU but nothing could save them from Garret Gilbert's performance.

June Jones Has to go in another direction.

he isnt even being overly rushed, he can not read defenses nor throw accurately :x

time to throw the Freshmen into the fire

Back
Top Bottom