2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BCMaryland_USP1.jpg

:smh:
Just buy Edsall out. Get it over with.

It's raining in this pic. I wouldn't in the rain either

:frown: Could use him right about now... although arguably our best player was Dennis Norfleet...
You're telling me. I know people dislike the Harvin comparisons, but Urban could have used Diggs (or Neal) brilliantly to go with Thriller Miller. Shocked when he chose UMD after visiting with O'Brien.

Left foot contusion.

Time for Tank to come in and make his $

But damn this makes me wish Aaron Lynch would have stayed committed to us...believe Corey Lemonoir (Auburn DE) was once a verbal to us too...but damn this sucks to lose Jenkins in his SR year where he came back instead of entering the draft

Time for Tank to come in and make his $
But damn this makes me wish Aaron Lynch would have stayed committed to us...believe Corey Lemonoir (Auburn DE) was once a verbal to us too...but damn this sucks to lose Jenkins in his SR year where he came back instead of entering the draft
Rio Edwards as well.

Couple pics from the BC/Miami game I took prior to the game starting. I arrived early since I had never been to a game here before so this was before everyone started arriving.

I think my season ticket seat isnt to bad.

Moved down while they was warming up

Last edited:
VT is playing them well defensively but GT doesn't seem to have any playmakers, once they get the triple option rolling a few weeks in it'll probably be a different story. Johnson is such an arrogant sunofabish though.

I take back everything I've said about Logan Newton, he's showing out.

No.

Holy crap. He just lost the game for them. At worse take the sack and get the 3.

Back
Top Bottom