2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

This O is despicably inept. How the hell did we thrash FSU? I honestly don't know how we're sitting here at 11 wins with this sorry group.

:rofl:

I came in here solely to look for the DEBACLED gif. Y'all never disappoint.

As somebody who thought Florida was overrated damn near the whole season, I am loving this.

0 SEC teams have shown their dominating speed and defense during this bowl season. They are playing real offenses. Naturally Bama is playing ND with a crappy offense. A&M exposed Bama using the spread.
Shout out to Louisville for their performance so far.

that same "crappy" offense had 403 total yards against your sooners :nerd:

Lol, damn Noskey. I gotta give you credit, you hanging in there like a true champ :lol:
Your team has officially sh*t the bed though bruh :lol:

Last edited:
This O is despicably inept. How the hell did we thrash FSU? I honestly don't know how we're sitting here at 11 wins with this sorry group.
I mean... how do you even try to explain how much this team fell apart tonight?

:rofl:

I came in here solely to look for the DEBACLED gif. Y'all never disappoint.

As somebody who thought Florida was overrated damn near the whole season, I am loving this.
Everyone knew they were overrated, but I know I was damn sure hoping they werent THAT bad.

Lol, damn Noskey. I gotta give you credit, you hanging in there like a true champ :lol:
Your team has officially sh*t the bed though bruh :lol:
Got to, man. I'm at least lucky enough to have seen 3 natty's for Florida in my life, I can handle a Sugar Bowl disappointment every once in a while *shrug*

The excuses of not caring about this game are starting to come out from gator fans

edit: random, but i am tired of seeing lou holtz and that catholic commercial.

Last edited:
Although they're up, poor special teams play left points off the board. This UF would be null and void if those FGs are good.

"Jeff Driskel's stupidity started in high school when he passed up millions to play in MLB to be sub par at football"

roll.gif

0 SEC teams have shown their dominating speed and defense during this bowl season. They are playing real offenses. Naturally Bama is playing ND with a crappy offense. A&M exposed Bama using the spread.
Shout out to Louisville for their performance so far.

Biggest myth in CFB...

The reality is their strength in the trenches, don't know what happened to Florida tonight. Driskell went full Romo.

I don't get how Chip Kelly is an NFL candidate. Not that he's not a good coach but can he coach a different style of offense?

Back
Top Bottom