2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Clint Trickett.....gunslinger :smokin

Hey man, he's put on some weight since then. He's up to about 185-190

When I saw who posted this and noted the name of the article, I already who would be #1 :lol:

Last edited:
1. Florida State: -6 spots per season

The biggest offense: 2002, opened at No. 3, finished at No. 21

Sorry Seminoles fans, but Florida State is the definition of overrated. FSU has been listed in every single Preseason AP Poll since 1998, but it’s only moved up the rankings three times by season’s end. Three years, it’s dropped 15 spots or more. Five more years, it’s dropped between seven and ten spots. Seminoles fans probably feel like their team is always ranked in the top ten before the season, but finishes somewhere between 15 and 25 – that’s because that’s exactly what happens. Dropping an average of six spots over a 15 year span is a very large number. Why are they always ranked so high? I don’t know. But if there’s anything in this world you can bet on, it’s that they won’t live up to the hype.

'member that question I asked you last December Dre? about the '13 starter?

Looks like ya boy J-dub tryin to prove you wrong son !!! :pimp: :lol:

As far as the ranking love we get, hey it just shows me that people WANT FSU to be good. The warchant......the in-state rivalries.... the NFL talent. College football needs that stuff i guess. i don't really know why we get so much hype, but it might have something to do with the fact that before this 13 year slump (we still havent had a losing season since '76) we finished in the top 5 for 14 straight years. Thats being good.... for a long time.

1. Florida State: -6 spots per season
The biggest offense: 2002, opened at No. 3, finished at No. 21
Sorry Seminoles fans, but Florida State is the definition of overrated. FSU has been listed in every single Preseason AP Poll since 1998, but it’s only moved up the rankings three times by season’s end. Three years, it’s dropped 15 spots or more. Five more years, it’s dropped between seven and ten spots. Seminoles fans probably feel like their team is always ranked in the top ten before the season, but finishes somewhere between 15 and 25 – that’s because that’s exactly what happens. Dropping an average of six spots over a 15 year span is a very large number. Why are they always ranked so high? I don’t know. But if there’s anything in this world you can bet on, it’s that they won’t live up to the hype.

I blame the media for that "overrated" tag

Didn't think Jameis would have a chance @ being the starter for us but its looking like Oregon last year with Mariota beating out Bennett last year....Coker may have a big decision to make

What's with all these odd logo and uniform changes this offseason?
Nike.
Athens, Ga. - The nation's first state-chartered university recently became the world's first to have a star system named after it.

The University of Georgia and its Franklin College of Arts and Sciences received the honor after the Kepler mission, NASA's first mission capable of finding earth-size planets, confirmed in 2012 the existence of three new planets in the system known as Kepler-37. This year, NASA authorized the nickname designation of this planetary system as UGA-1785.
http://news.uga.edu/releases/article/planets-in-kepler-37-star-system-designated-uga-1785-by-nasa/

UGA-1785-230x175.jpg

eek.gif

#EternalDawgs

It would be a nice early birthday present to see those UConn unis getting lit up by my Wolverines.

So you picked the most menacing picture of a husky on the first page of Google images. And? Doesn't refute what I said.

Athens, Ga. - The nation's first state-chartered university recently became the world's first to have a star system named after it.

The University of Georgia and its Franklin College of Arts and Sciences received the honor after the Kepler mission, NASA's first mission capable of finding earth-size planets, confirmed in 2012 the existence of three new planets in the system known as Kepler-37. This year, NASA authorized the nickname designation of this planetary system as UGA-1785.

http://news.uga.edu/releases/article/planets-in-kepler-37-star-system-designated-uga-1785-by-nasa/

UGA-1785-230x175.jpg

:wow:

#EternalDawgs

#ThosePlanetsGotMoreRingsThanThaDawgs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom