2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

#ThosePlanetsGotMoreRingsThanThaDawgsAndOregonCombined

Fitting mister friendly would post those pics :lol:

I don't see why athletes won't leave the weed alone...it's not that serious to get kicked outta school for

Fitting mister friendly would post those pics :lol:

I don't see why athletes won't leave the weed alone...it's not that serious to get kicked outta school for

Half the student body at UM probably smokes weed. Black kids, white kids, asian kids, rich kids, poor kids....they're gonna smoke. College kids are going to get high. This is just a fact of life. :lol: So you can't expect certain students not to just because they play a sport.

The issue isn't the smoking/possession, the issue is being dumb enough to get caught/arrested.

Last edited:
All you have to do is stay inside while doing it too, Miami be using the real police for their cousin security so they're not just gonna let that slide

Fitting mister friendly would post those pics
laugh.gif

Half the student body at UM probably smokes weed. Black kids, white kids, asian kids, rich kids, poor kids....they're gonna smoke. College kids are going to get high. This is just a fact of life.
laugh.gif
So you can't expect certain students not to just because they play a sport.

The issue isn't the smoking/possession, the issue is being dumb enough to get caught/arrested.
chill I'm not an anti-weed kinda guy.....but with the position their in they can't afford to get caught...whether by the police or a failed drug test...

white jersey is dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom