2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...tate-decides-to-become-a-rapper-football.html

Jay Harris, Downingtown East’s star wide receiver, phoned a Michigan State assistant and broke the news.
He would not be a Spartan.

“I wish we could’ve got you,” the coach told him.

It was not a rival program that drew Harris, but instead a different career path. The 5-foot-11, 162-pound senior said he wants to make it as a rapper.

He is ranked by ESPN as the state’s 17th ranked senior and second-best wideout. Harris scored 13 touchdowns last season on 54 catches for 792 yards.

“I’ve been thinking about doing this for a couple of years now,” said Harris, who perfoms under the name Jay DatBull.
His first single “DatBull 4 Life,” was uploaded to YouTube in late April and has surpassed 50,000 views.

Harris said he made his decision to forego football about a week before the video debuted. He knew people would watch it, Harris said, but not that many in such a short time.

A mixtape is slated for a June 1 release and Harris said he plans to work with a professional producer this summer.

“I try to take advantage of every opportunity I get and for him to like my music and reach it to me, I really appreciated that,” Harris said.

Harris said his commitment to Michigan State last year was “halfhearted.” He said he first flirted with a career in music during his freshman year at Downingtown East.

“I’ve always had this in the back of my head, but never had the courage to tell my parents that this is what I want to do,” Harris said.

Parents gotta step in. :smh: Can't just stand by while your kid makes the dumbest decision of his life.

They master it, even the dog got it down pat
Negative, were not the one who had the ****** defense last year
laugh.gif
Oh, but NC State beat yall in the Jamboree and y'all lost the only game ya'll played which happened to be the State Championship sir (which Georgia owns by technicalities).

TCU has suspended defensive end Devote Fields for the first two games of the season which includes the opener against LSU.

They master it, even the dog got it down pat

Oh, but NC State beat yall in the Jamboree and y'all lost the only game ya'll played which happened to be the State Championship sir (which Georgia owns by technicalities).

:rofl: :rofl:

*reports as spam*
They bout to show Jay DatBull video on College Football Live roll.gif my _ bout to get that show money

For his sake hopefully he does well

i'm wondering if yall can keep it within 3 tds and cover...
laugh.gif

that qb was turrible last year.....I do think him failing after all that hype humbled him though 

i'm wondering if yall can keep it within 3 tds and cover...
laugh.gif

that qb was turrible last year.....I do think him failing after all that hype humbled him though 

Honestly, covering the spread vs Bama should be a great barometer for your season if its an OOC game

There's less than no chance they win, but at least the shirts are kinda nice though.

Back
Top Bottom