2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

YUP!

im shock the big east didnt try to give ND this kind of offer. you know with the big10 it was all in or nothing which exactly why ND wouldn't join

is the NBC deal dead now?
NBC is all in and will stay all in with ND football.

I checked out the YouTube channel hosting that video and look at what I found...

The disrespect, it is blatant. 

Biggest match-up everyone is looking forward to this weekend?
Would have been Bama/Arkansas if not for the upset and Tyler Wilson injury. Maybe Gators/Vols instead if both teams can channel energy from the classic rivalry.
Tyler Wilson may play, but I'd rather him not :smh:

If Wilson goes, he's going to get destroyed in the pocket by Bama's front seven. Smart and Saban salivating at such a prospect.
Don't like those Iowa Combat unis one bit.

Concur on all points. Not trying to compare Denard to Tyler Wilson as a QB, but Bama didn't even have to do anything to get into his face... and Michigan is not too shabby at pass blocking. I'm more and more convinced everyday that the Michigan coaches wanted to try and play for the whole season instead of one game (knew they were not ready). They avoided the prospect of putting Denard in a position where he would get killed and therefore played not to win (don't agree with this strategy... but whatever now.)

Arkansas should do the same thing, and see if they can exploit Bama somewhere else to win the game. Sit Wilson and hope the backup doesn't @#$% his pants.

Iowa :x .... Have we ever seen a conference with such horrible alternates? Michigan's Cowboy Classic's sucked, Wisconsin, Iowa... :x

YUP!

im shock the big east didnt try to give ND this kind of offer. you know with the big10 it was all in or nothing which exactly why ND wouldn't join

is the NBC deal dead now?
Why would ND take that offer from the BE? There whole motive behind this is football, and ND doesn't want to commit to playing 5 BE schools instead of 5 ACC schools. They've had the BE by the nuts long enough, it wasn't anything that the BE could do.

Why would ND take that offer from the BE? There whole motive behind this is football, and ND doesn't want to commit to playing 5 BE schools instead of 5 ACC schools. They've had the BE by the nuts long enough, it wasn't anything that the BE could do.
because the big east needs a Huge name to keep it self alive. i never said ND should join the big east i said im shock the big east didnt go all in with ND and try to get them to stay at all cost

because the big east needs a Huge name to keep it self alive. i never said ND should join the big east i said im shock the big east didnt go all in with ND and try to get them to stay at all cost
They had partial membership this whole time I think it was pretty clear that they had no interest in staying. They didn't even have the 5 game agreement that the ACC got. Not even a realistic option. BYU should be their target, but it'll be interesting to see if BYU would commit to the BE given that the B12 could come knocking for UL/BYU to be 11 and 12 in the next few years.

So the Miami hurricanes DTs was getting at chicks in the stands against Kansas state while they was getting blown out, that radio host had me dying :rofl: :rofl:

SEC Preseason First-Team WRs through 2 weeks:

Da'Rick Rogers: Now at Tennessee Tech
Cobi Hamilton: 8 catches for 112 yards, 1 TD
Ryan Swope: 5 catches for 16 yards (through 1 game)

:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom