2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

One last thing before I go to sleep...

1113444-xBack.jpg

You said Luck never beat the Ducks when it mattered but in 09 when Stanford beat the Ducks, Oregon had to fight for the rest of their wins just to win the Pac10.

So yea I think it did matter.

Lou Holtz need to be retired. "He knows he's gonna get hit anphflaaoonnnaddsa!" :smh:

Ducks... nothing need be said.
Stanford... 8)
Today was an awesome day for football. And Kansas only lost by 14 :pimp:

Last edited:
:smh:

the utter unfounded arrogance is what makes that funny :lol:

what happened at SMU that they ended up losing 3 QBs to transfer from last years team?

Last edited:
Just got home from Knoxville. Atmosphere wasgreat. Met Vols bball coach Cuonzo Martin.

Vol fans were a little over confident...1st half did haveme nervous but i knew Muschamp and company have been killing it with the 2nd half adjustments.

Driskel is coming along :pimp:

Knew game was over when Hunter dropped pass over the middle.

My alma materWKU beats UK :pimp:

Lane and usc lose :pimp:

Glad gators dont play bama this year, nbody is seeing them.

Off to bed, my legs hurt from walking up all thehills in knoxville

proud of my ND boys.. Michigan week is here now... but coach kelly had me hype with his pre game speech..

I wanted USC ranked #2 when they come to Tucson so we could knock them off. :frown: **** you Stanford

Last edited:
Unless Denard goes ballistic again, I think ND gets the W Saturday night... On my birthday no less... Their front seven looks stout and their OL is going to maul Michigans garbage DL

Not a ND fan by any means, but does anyone else thinks its semi cool that they are 3-0 and playing well ?

I think it's tight for CFB to have them ranked high again.

Fans and ESPN are skeeting tho which is a bad thing

Not a ND fan by any means, but does anyone else thinks its semi cool that they are 3-0 and playing well ?
I think it's tight for CFB to have them ranked high again.
Fans and ESPN are skeeting tho which is a bad thing

This is too much

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ootball-hope-floats-notre-dame-fighting-irish

In a sick sad way, I was very happy that ND smoked Sparty in the way that they did. Spartans were telling me all week that they could hang with 'Bama for 4 quarters and only lose by a TD... :smh:

Yeah Sparty football has recently been decent and they think they can beat anyone :smh:.

Wanted theem to be undefeated week 5 so Braxton could end that.. oh well

Andrew Maxwell sucks.

College Gameday in Tally on Saturday for the game vs Clemson.

Can't. Wait.

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Ohio St's defense is so bad outside of Simon, Hankins, and Roby. 

It'd be really nice to have a servicable RB. Jordan Hall is very average.

Braxton still makes stupid reads but he's going to be so good if he can stay healthy. 

Last edited:
Excuse the wall of text, since I'm posting on my iPad.
Funk- It's silly because your statement is very arbitrary. Do I think CLK is an elite coach? No. Si,ply because I can only name 3-4 coaches in CFB that I would label elite. Nick Saban, Les Miles, Urban Meyer and Bob Stoops. It has to do more with X's and O's. Big Game Bob (Stoops) has maintained Oklahoma at an elite level throughout his tenure. Saban, Miles and Meyer all have Natty's under their belt.
Seem to be downplaying CLK with such a small sample size. Only one year at UT, and any Vols fan would be lying if they said they wouldn't want CLK. you don't get bent over an ex-gf if you don't give a **** about her.
First year at SC program gets hammered with sanctions. Tough break, kept program afloat. Last year went 10-2. The win at Notre Dame was huge, the win at Autzen was even bigger. Stanford has our number right now, even though 2010 and 2011, they got some questionable calls. No, he's not an elite coach. Not many are. He's a good one and has done a solid job of working with limitations.
All coaches get out coached. CLK out coached Shaw last year, shaw turned the tables this year.

I should have clarified myself earlier. My comments were not directed at any USC fan here on NT. I suppose I was more speaking about the coronation that occurred at the beginning of the season. I credit him for keeping the team from falling apart due to sanctions and the recruiting though.

laugh.gif
at Danny O'Brien already being benched at Wisconsin. How did he swindle Bielema into thinking he was a capable QB?

Back
Top Bottom