2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Why hasnt Brissett bounced yet? He could be the next Josh Poris and play every level of college football imaginable.

Last edited:
LHB-0003-9-19-2012.png

*crying*

Sal is a LineBacker coach trying to adjust.
gonna be at least a yr of growing pains. He got beat on 10-12 of the simplest plays. Pop warner style , out-flanked alignment mistakes.

sad really.

I posted the formations from 2 of the TDs on twitter a few days ago.

Both TD Runs (20 yarder and 80 yarder) exploited Piss poor alignment that could be easily gameplanned for by a novice Coach who notices in film that motion to strong side leaves ONE defender on the weakside of the field :smh: :x

Last edited:
True @ him being a LB coach trying to adjust, but as you said this is pop warner stuff. Have to have numbers and keep leverage on the ball. And I'm sure that Saban preached this @ Bama and a lot of the times LB's are the ones that have to make the adjustment to maintain leverage. I would think that at a minimum this would have been something easily addressed in practice and in looking @ UF on film. Pease (and the Boise OC's) are known for trying to outnumber the defense and put themselves in favorable matchups w/ all that motion.

Defense was dog tired late in the game

Clemson better bring it, that FSU schedule gets too soft after this weekend for my taste
Yeah if these 1st 4 games are just Floridia State walking all over people at home then not too many people will be impressed.. Clemson aint a joke so I don't see this being another easy game for FSU.

If they manage to shut down Boyd/Sammy/Nuk/Ellington you'd be crazy to believe that ppl (read: Voters) won't be impressed. West Virginia is still living off that drubbing they put on Clemson in the Orange Bowl.

JLS is just plain embarrassing

:lol:

Whats great is that every time he does something new all the Sparties just shake their head and walk away in disgust. At least RR is winning in AZ... for now at least.

I honestly have no idea what is going down out in Tucson. They looked downright bad during their first couple weeks of camp. Now scoring points at will. This weekends match up could be interesting. Both defenses practice against the same offenses every day of the week. Can't replicate Mamba's speed. AZ's QB looks better and isn't Oregon missing some in the secondary?

Oh wait its in Eugene :frown:

The Big East is divided over whether to pursue Air Force or BYU as its 14th football member, while another option the conference is considering is creating a 16-team football league by adding Army, Air Force and BYU, industry and league sources told ESPN.On Thursday, recently hired Big East commissioner Mike Aresco reiterated in Tampa, Fla., that the conference will add a 14th football member, echoing comments that former commissioner John Marinatto made months ago that it would add another member from out West to get to 14 teams.
begin inline 1

Last edited:
I don't see why they won't just go to 16th with Army, BYU and Air Force. More schools to split money with I guess. BYU would be my top choice.

Looks like TCU will lose RB Waymon James for the rest of the season. Team is cursed.

George Farmar's faster.

:smh:

We would have loved to have had him on the team.

By the way, Lane Kiffin is a penis. A reporter asked him about a player's injury (hence the muted portion of the video) and Kiffin ended his conference.

:smh:

The least he could have done was indicate how clown of a question that was.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: @ the Kiffin interview

In FSU news (that ppl probably don't care about but whatever) True freshman CB Ronald Darby is likely to get the start Saturday vs Clemson. He'll be matched up w/ Sammy, Xavier Rhodes matched up w/ Nuke Hopkins.

Baptisim by fire for the freshman should it come to pass.

Back
Top Bottom