2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

laugh.gif
Somebody has to make a gif of #29 for FSU dancin

well, I wanted NIU to win just cause i know a few players there haha. Was going good until that interception in FSU's 30 yard area... NIU probably has the best football program in IL though, U of I is horrible, and I think NIU could take Northwestern. MAC in BCS though? Never again

Whoever miss their block should lose their scholarship.

Did you see the play?

:wow:

Clowney is a ******g beast.

I did but the left guard whiffed.

He was going to make that stop either way but the LG got the RB blown up. It was a bad playcall in that situation either way.

This and Kam Chancellor on Vernon Davis may have been the most perfect hits I've seen.

Last edited:
the left guard didnt wiff. they blocked down. it was a power. who u saw coming over wass the right guard. He had no shot to get there because of Clowney's reaction, burst and stunt

S. cAr DC called a Great Stunt and Weak Nickle Blitz.

The blocking scheme was defeated by a great call and a superior athlete.

If Clowney doesnt get there that play goes for major yards bc the CB who blitzed was swallowed up.

Last edited:
Vince Williams on Jordan Lynch:
"He's terrible, I can't believe they tried us like that. They tried our life, man. ... He's not good at all."

"First of all because of how much success our defense had. We've been really, really good and nobody's ever said anything like that to us. So we were like, 'this man must have lost his mind."

"What did he do that was good?" Williams continued to rail, his voice rising in pace, pitch and volume. "He didn't do nothing that was good, we were killing him."

As a defensive captain, Williams took the reported comments personally. He felt they were an insult to FSU's entire season up until that point.

"That touched me, that hurt," Williams said. "This is my defense. This is me. That's me out there. He tried our lives, man."

:lol: They was banging Lynch Up out there too :lol:

well, I wanted NIU to win just cause i know a few players there haha. Was going good until that interception in FSU's 30 yard area... NIU probably has the best football program in IL though, U of I is horrible, and I think NIU could take Northwestern. MAC in BCS though? Never again

LOL I don't know about that one....

Alabama and Wisconsin have supposedly informally agreed to open the 2015 season in the Cowboys Classic.

Might be the best hit I've seen in college in a 'lil bit...Not only did Jadeveon Clowney hit Vincent Smith, but it resulted in an 8 yard loss & a fumble which was recovered by Clowney...

I did but the left guard whiffed.
He was going to make that stop either way but the LG got the RB blown up. It was a bad playcall in that situation either way.

Look at the play again, it's all Clowney and how quick he got off the ball and met the runner in the backfield. LG didn't whiff, it was a designed run play, LG went to the secon level to block an LB, RG was pulling and was supposed to seal Clowney. Clowney was too damn quick, wow. Can't blame the OL on that one.

Sumlin isn't playing down here recruiting, man... But I'm not sure thats the issue..

Mack will be gone after next year. Major Applewhite has a very good shot t getting that job if he does anything worth a damn next year as OC. I'm wondering if that's not his hire.

Mr. Integrity who preaches doing things the right way and having kids look him and his wife in the eyes before he offers... Hires Larry Porter? Huh?

It doesn't matter who they hire. Their issues stem from having no offensive identity and having absolutely zero clue what they're looking for or how they're recruiting the QB position... Jalen Overstreet, Case McCoy, David Ash, Connor Brewer, Jerrod Heard, Tyrone Swoopes... They can't decide whether or not they want to function in a zone read system or a traditional, drop-back/power run SEC style offense.

Should add Redfield later this week then maybe one more wild card, I'd guess. :smokin

Last edited:
Sebastian LaRue decomitted from USC. My guess is Ohio State or Notre Dame.

USC might lose Torrodney Prevot at some point too...

Last edited:
So if Kiffin gets fired (do you think he will?), should AD Haden get fired also for all that's happened on his watch?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom