2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

J Smoove not in the starting lineup o_O?
nerd.gif

Its really beginning, and I wont be home tonight so I will only have my phone, gonna be late on everything SMH

Celtics if they want one more run need to make a deal for josh smith. Trade anyone but kg and pierce

The Houston Rockets have traded Marcus Morris to the Phoenix Suns for a future second-round draft pick

The Rockets will send Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich and Toney Douglas to the Kings for Thomas Robinson,

This guy Morey :lol: I'm not even mad though, we're still gunning for the playoffs and hitting the bigtime in the offseason.

We're gonna get washed tonight though, but oh well

Last edited:
Just to rub it in -

the Kings passed on Lillard and Drummond for the chance to trade for Patrick Patterson, Toney Douglas and Cole Aldrich :x :x :x :x

Can anyone explain this? Were the Kings doing T-Rob a favor?

it's all a smoke screen..that's how morey operates lol, not bad moves considering douglas isnt getting playing time anymore, aldrich is meh, and we still have jones

Kings traded Thomas Robinson to the rockets?THE KINGS SUCK, they draft another player who's just like all their other forwards, and then they trade the top 5 pick rookie... Is donte green still on that team? Jason Thompson? Chuck hayes? I hate them

Kings traded Thomas Robinson to the rockets?THE KINGS SUCK, they draft another player who's just like all their other forwards, and then they trade the top 5 pick rookie... Is donte green still on that team? Jason Thompson? Chuck hayes? I hate them

Back
Top Bottom