2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

^
laugh.gif

wow, so they like JT over Trob's potential? :x :smh: Maloofs should never ever own a sports team again.

Is Patterson not better than JT??

I've always said, JT is the most consistent player on the Kings...

I like Thompson more because he's a better rebounder, but Patterson has more to offer on offense as a stretch four, is younger by three years and is on his rookie contract.
Nets make offer for Celtics forward Paul Pierce

The Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets have discussed a trade for Celtics star Paul Pierce, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Nets' willingness to a deal centered on forward Kris Humphries, guard MarShon Brooks and a first-round draft pick, but the Celtics want a more substantial package to consider moving Pierce, league sources said.

"The Celtics still highly value Pierce and it wouldn't make sense to trade him for that kind of a package if they're keeping Kevin Garnett," one league source said.

Boston has shown interest in forward Mirza Teletovic and securing another possible first-round pick, but the Nets have shown no inclination to pay that steep of a price for Pierce.

The Nets and Celtics discussed a deal for Pierce at the 2012 trade deadline, but the Celtics decided to keep him for another playoff run. Pierce, 35, is averaging 18 points for the Celtics this season, shooting his worst from the field – 41 percent – in the past eight seasons.

Boston had interest in guard C.J. Watson in a separate deal, but Brooklyn doesn't want to part with him, sources said.
Link

Last edited:
I feel like this trade is hurting y'all just as much as its hurting me :lol:

Did honeycutt show flashes or does he still need a team to give him some minutes to see what he can do with it?

Back
Top Bottom