2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Gay or derozan arent game changers. Theyre solid but not elite. Idk.. I woulda kept the roster how it was if I was grizz

Grizzlies better hope that defense can keep their opponents under 80 points every night, because the offense.... :x :x :x

Last edited:
@KendrickPerkins: Wow that was 1 crazy trade today. Are you serious Rudy Gay is right there under KD, Lebron, Kobe, and Melo. #badtrade

roll.gif

prince has been trash for almost 3 years now and the fact austin daye couldnt get PT over him says ALOT

but i can already see some of yall going to pass it off as he was just on a bad team.

Love my zags but they don't do well in the NBA. Hope Daye breaks the trend and brings something to the Grizz if trade goes through. Lets be honest he aint done squat in the D.

Hollinger going by the numbers?

I don't see any big deals including Dwight/Pau so. I expect a lot of teams in the East to make trades to boost their roster.

I wonder will Utah move one or both bigs in Al and Milsap?

Hollinger is really trying to become the Billy Beane of basketball ... we'll see how this turns out.

According to his trade machine, this will increase his team's projected win total by 3, while Raptor's projected win total drops by 6 :rofl:

Last edited:
Gay 3 way trade official:

Memphis- Ed Davis/Tayshaun Prince/Austin Daye/2nd round pick(from Toronto)
Toronto- Rudy Gay/Hamed Haddadi
Detroit- Jose Calderon

This trade only depends on what happens with Daye and Davis. I pretty much know what Prince will give. I think he will perform pretty well in our system. Daye and Davis are the key pieces though.

what a bad trade for every team( raptors did ok tho)

Last edited:
Gay 3 way trade official:

Memphis- Ed Davis/Tayshaun Prince/Austin Daye/2nd round pick(from Toronto)
Toronto- Rudy Gay/Hamed Haddadi
Detroit- Jose Calderon

The way I read it on Yahoo was Detroit gets no1. And they just pay Calderons contract for the right to give up Tay and Daye. Maybe I read that wrong tho.

Austin Daye is a steal in this trade. This guy has got some nice talent, he's got a real nice shooting stroke for a 6'10 man. He can handle the ball very well for his size too.

Memphis came up!

Im not saying hes a superstar or anything like that man, Im just saying he'll be an effective player on this team. Should see a ton of open looks

Im not saying hes a superstar or anything like that man, Im just saying he'll be an effective player on this team. Should see a ton of open looks

nah... austin daye is trash. dude is a 6'11, 200 lb 3..... what does he do well? shoot? defend? make plays?

Should see a ton of open looks

Why? Who the hell is going to see a double-team on this squad? :lol:

I'm not even hating on Memphis right now -- I just don't understand why they did this. There's still time for other moves, at least.

Last edited:
Why? Who the hell is going to see a double-team on this squad? :lol:

I'm not even hating on Memphis right now -- I just don't understand why they did this. There's still time for other moves, at least.

Guarding Z-Bo or Gasol without a double team in the post is not an easy task.

Prince should be helpful for that squad though. Ed Davis was beasting with the Raptors before he got traded - wonder how much time he'll see. I heard he was crying when he heard the news.

Back
Top Bottom