2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Thats tough Rudy Gay got traded from a possible contender to a team that's rebuilding. He should've put a no trade clause in his contract he signed in 2010

9af7J4x.gif

wae6cLA.gif

SHqGEcQ.gif
wildcat?

Watch for JJ Redick or Marshon Brooks...could be used with that $7.5M trade exception the Grizz have.

Watch for JJ Redick or Marshon Brooks...could be used with that $7.5M trade exception the Grizz have.
Eh, BigMike pointed out that no one hardly ever uses those trade exceptions. What would y'all send to them in a deal?

Are the new Grizz players playing in OKC tonight?

Nope. More than likely won't play til Tuesday.

And Grizz wouldn't have to send much. Teams that are in luxury tax territory will more than likely want no part in it at the end of the year or next. I'm not saying its going to happen, but I'm not going to rule it out because Memphis does want to add another wing player. If Vujacic can't get a buyout overseas, they are going to have to do something.

Why not trade some bench/role players that equal Rudy's contract?

Memphis front office is on that wet-wet.

Memphis's recent moves scare me as an OKC fan. We'll probably be in the same place in 2 yrs after Ibaka's extension kicks in. In the 14/15 season, we're paying 57mil for just KD, Ibaka, Russ, and Serge

Memphis's recent moves scare me as an OKC fan. We'll probably be in the same place in 2 yrs after Ibaka's extension kicks in. In the 14/15 season, we're paying 57mil for just KD, Ibaka, Russ, and Serge
Ibaka and serge?

Back
Top Bottom