2013 NIKE SNEAKERBOOT THREAD **NEW ALL LEATHER COLLECTION**

WHAT ARE THESE???

They Would Be Absolutely COLD in Buttered Black Leather. Keep the Pop Color Sole and... 
nthat.gif

View media item 627341
Very happy with this pick up. Been a fan of air max 90 sneakerboots since high school. Picked them up off a seller on ebay for $128 shipped. Beats retail plus tax. Planning on wearing them this weekend. Will upload on feet pics

Very happy with this pick up. Been a fan of air max 90 sneakerboots since high school. Picked them up off a seller on ebay for $128 shipped. Beats retail plus tax. Planning on wearing them this weekend. Will upload on feet pics
Great deal, nice shoes!

View media item 627341

Are you talking about Air Max 90 Boot that was released several years ago like this?

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2007/06/14/unreleased-nike-air-max-90-boot/

I think these are kind of different from the one you've got this time tho. (But I actually prefer the newer one, especially the one w/ Black/Anthracite).

Will these be available at say champs footlocker? More specifically the roshes?

Are you talking about Air Max 90 Boot that was released several years ago like this?

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2007/06/14/unreleased-nike-air-max-90-boot/

I think these are kind of different from the one you've got this time tho. (But I actually prefer the newer one, especially the one w/ Black/Anthracite).

Repped. I attempted to find some pics with my original post but came up empty. Back in high school my cousin had a grey cw. I completely agree. The boots from the past and the sneakerboots now are completely different. I love the change though. The Sneakerboots look a lot better.

i will be the first guy to say that sneakerboots are working ALOT better than boots last year ....

I picked up the black am90's. I might go back and get the greens. They're so dope.

I picked up the black am90's. I might go back and get the greens. They're so dope.
nice bro!  i like them, but have too may 90s already.  i know the silhouette is different, but I'm currently trying to diversify a little more.  congrats on the pickup.

Any word on Bakinposites this year? I got a pair but could use another...
nike-air-max-acg-bakin-posite-boot-black-nikestore-03.jpg

Just saw these in small sizes at dtlr today. Probably more shipment coming in. Yes!!!!

Some dummy that works for Footaction gonna tell me this color dropped two years ago and he has them. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

View media item 638742

Back
Top Bottom