2013 NIKE SNEAKERBOOT THREAD **NEW ALL LEATHER COLLECTION**

via SneakerNews:
COLD, bruh. 
nthat.gif

You could easily rock these with ANY Blue Jeans as an Alternative/Change of pace to the Butter Buck Timbs.

Got the stasis ACG boot. decent quality and very light but they hurt my feet. Ordered the Duck boot in Baroque Brown. Couldn't be happier. Amazing boot. Swapped the laces for some orange ones.

@MUFCbmwbear I like the lace swap brotha. Looks dope!

I wonder if Nike plans on releasing anymore colorways of the duckboots this season.

Just copped them Royal AM90 sneakerboots...Looking to wear them tomorrow and it's supposed to rain. Any confirmation on whether or not they are waterproof/resistant?

Due to trial and error, I found out that the AM 90 Sneakerboots are NOT waterproof...well, at least the ones that I have. I ran down my back steps not knowing there was a huge puddle at the bottom of it. One foot splashed water all over the other foot.....Socks inside soaked INSTANTLY!

that free run 2 premium leather black/black doee. sold out in most sizes on NDC 
mad.gif

Bump. Wanted to know if anyone had an opinion of the woodside 2 boot. Specifically for standing for long hours and performance in cold and rain.

since this thread got bumped i thought id throw in an update.  ended up getting the military ds's

loved the look and am a bit of an af1 fan so i thought i was on a winner.  few lightly rainy days and no problem, sweet.  ....well not quite.  out shooting a sunrise on some rock flats one morning i stood still as the tide came in thinking yea, my boots got this!  water got up to my toes, no prob till a small swell went over and splashed up to my ankle.  water was icy cold so i knew instantly it had gotten in my boot!!

took it off and checked it over and sure enough they have a MASSIVE flaw where the tongue gusset joins the toe box, there are 2 half inch holes on each corner!  pretty much makes these things uselss! confirmed the following day during heavy rain, the water ran off my pants and drained down the gussets... straight into my shoe!! 

very disappointed, its such an obvious flaw with an otherwise great boot.  so i reluctantly ditched the tick and went all out on some "real" boots

gortex and gussetted properly so i can now stand fully submersed ankle deep without a care and it comes with proper repellent and breath ratings unlike nikes ambiguous marketing terms and catchphrases.

Last edited:
^asolo flames.  they use their own rubber soles which are a little softer compound which makes them grippier in the wet but if youre using them for work you might want to look at their other models with a vibram sole, which are usually a harder compound and a bit harder wearing.

the boots themselves are great, no break in period and very comfortable with some thick work/hiking socks.  def. not kind on the wallet but ive tried 4 diff. pairs of nikes "waterproofs" over the years and theyve all let me down.  except for my winterized spizikes, theyre great but the basketball style sole makes them for street only, completely useless "off road".  oh i also have a pair of wildedge gtx but theyre more of a trail runner than something youd go stomping through mud and shallow river crossings with.

Hi! Does anyone know where can i order nike free arctic green safari shoes?i really like them but i can't find them anywhere on the internet..i would really appreciate the help

anyone know where I can get the air max 90 sneakerboot legion green in 11 or 11.5 !? been looking forever, please help

Back
Top Bottom