2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You keep saying you heard it here first.

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon? :wow:

The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm? :nerd:

i had a little cough this past week so my predicting powers should be back at 100. lakers will beat the suns tomorrow. if they dont we ban [@=https://niketalk.com/members/109088"media, 1245599"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

:rofl: y u do dis supes :frown:

should of made that trade the sent Dwight to GS for Klay and Barnes
mean.gif

I would have taken Klay, Biedrins, Rush, and picks for Dwight and Blake at the time.

But Dwight did explore options to go to the Warriors, but the monetary difference and logistics were too much.

I still :lol: at some of you that said you would pass on Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe had the offer been put on the table.

But Dwight did explore options to go to the Warriors, but the monetary difference and logistics were too much.

I still :lol: at some of you that said you would pass on Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe had the offer been put on the table.

But that never came to fruition either

So whether we laughed at it or not it's besides the point.

wes been buns man :x

hopefully zues comes on strong this year we need him

think once clark settles in and that jimmy starts fallin hell be good :smokin

boozer gonna be comedy to watch all year :lol: as long as he bangs a few guys around a collects some T's ill be content

Lin still gonna settle in, think hes going to tighten up as the year goes on. He looks good, aside from kob, lin is always lookin to score.

Ed Davis Legit, if he was here with Pau :x

Pau :frown: he ballin out

waiting to see this team put it all together and see how good we can really be, have yet to see it all 4 quarters.

Lakers either go one or two routes by February.

1. Try to package Lin, Hill & the Rockets 1st, our 2nd & Clippers 2nd (from Rockets) to get a star
2. If no star available. Hill is likely traded for a pick. Best part is, if he keeps up these 15+ point nights, the lower class of playoff team we can get a pick from. I don't think Lin will get traded because he puts money in pockets, ***** in seats, and they probably want to see what they can do with him in the future. It's a possibility that the IT2 contract may have set the market for Lin, as opposed to Bledsoe & Dragic's contracts, so Lin could be getting $6mil, which would be a solid investment for him as a backup with huge increases in cap.

Last edited:
the point was to stack assets for the betterment of this franchise. not get players you personally like.

Problem is creating those powerhouses in Division.

Blake was never going to be available, Chris Paul would be the only one who would be able to pull those strings by threatening to leave. But CP3 wanted Blake & Dwight. So they were out.

The Warriors may have been a bit more likely trade partner. But they had 0 cap, and were not giving up both Klay & Barnes. Also were not players until Iggy got there (which made Barnes the expendable piece). And if CP3 & Blake were Clippers, and you created Steph-Klay-Iggy-Howard, on great deals for the franchise for Steph-Klay & Iggy. Still had Bogut who they could flip for something. You end up with 3 years of David Lee's contract, Harrison Barnes and maybe a pick at the time you were setting yourself up for a rebuild that would have been even longer than just letting him go.

Last edited:
i wasn't saying that any of those trade scenarios were likely. i was only stating that fans should look beyond their dislike of certain players (in this case blake griffin) if its beneficial to the lakers.

Kings win again. Man are they gonna be a good team? Right now seems like us, celtics, 76ers and Magic are the worst 4 teams...

The Kobe shot at the buzzer over Kidd game? Awkward *** shot at the elbow. :lol:

Yeah, I'm keepin an eye on the bottom teams, as well as top college guys, hopin to find the right piece next to Randle.

Jazz and Celtics have looked surprisingly good (relatively) so far. And the Kings have actually been good. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
The Kobe shot at the buzzer over Kidd game? Awkward *** shot at the elbow. :lol:

Yeah, I'm keepin an eye on the bottom teams, as well as top college guys, hopin to find the right piece next to Randle.

What you think of Karl towns?

Any Anthony Davis in there?

Long lanky. Defensive kids

Last edited:
I think there is only 1 AD. To me, AD is Bron/Durant level, not even joking. AD is prime KG, only better, and only 22. That is my opinion, doesn't make me right.

If Towns is half as good, he'd be a great piece.

But that will come in time. I haven't seen the kid play yet, that's what the season is for, to see who shakes out. Maybe another Durant will emerge. :smokin

Bilas and Ford said he was awesome in some scrimmage the other night, so we'll see. Also said Alexander was like 10 for 11 in his first game/exhibition. (But he's a PF, so not really gonna fit on our radar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom